Wings900 vs social media. - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-30-2021, 12:48 PM   #16
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Wings900 vs social media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropicalista View Post
i know that it's OT, but, it's not possible to have an update database? i don't think that it's so much expensive....
ora it's possibile do a document with the all models for have a new database?
It is what we are asking since many years without answers...
The real fact is that a website like Wings900 can't exist without a working DB and this is shameful.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!

Last edited by Charter; 01-30-2021 at 12:53 PM.
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2021, 04:58 PM   #17
Take Me Back

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Wings900 vs social media.

I do not enjoy any form of social media except Reddit and message boards for a variety of reasons. First off is the ethics (Or lack thereof) in the companies that run them. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc make money not by showing us ads, but by learning every little bit about our personalities they can, and selling that information to advertising companies. Because they are more likely to learn more about us the longer we interact with their services, apps are designed to purposefully keep us addicted, constantly feeding dopamine hits. It would be one thing if they trapped us with positivity, but they don't, because negativity is unfortunately often more powerful than positivity. I live in Seattle, which as some of you are sure to know is a very politically extremist city. Because most people in my social circle subscribe to a dominant political ideology, my feed slowly but surely becomes entirely political, full of what I can only describe as ideological propaganda and disinformation. When I see it for what it is, I become angry because I know what is behind it. When I don't see it for what it is, or when it happens to be based in reality, I become angry at something I have little to no control over. My quality of life improved noticeably after getting rid of all social media on my phone.

It is also really hard to develop relationships with people or quality interactions on social media. I feel like I know (at least superficially) most people on this forum. I cannot say the same for Instagram

"Freedom is Merely Privilege Extended Unless Enjoyed by One and All"
Speedbird 48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: