Wings900 Discussion Forums

Wings900 Discussion Forums (https://www.wings900.com/vb/)
-   General Squawk Talk (https://www.wings900.com/vb/general-squawk-talk/)
-   -   Any feedback about this Website? (https://www.wings900.com/vb/general-squawk-talk/150866-any-feedback-about-website.html)

OD-ZIAD 09-15-2020 06:13 PM

Any feedback about this Website?

dear aviation collectors,

kindly i want to ask if anyone of you got a review or a feedback of a website called jmmtesth.com

it is more or less like eBay. however the price of plane models on the site is a way tooooooo cheaper than any other online store

also, on the site you dont see any contact number, what country they are, no reviews from buyers. i could manage after a long search on google to get a phone number indicating vietnam

http://www.jmmtesth.com/

i would appreciate any review or experience with this website
i really hope it is not fake.

i want to try to buy a model or 2 and see how it goes...i thought of asking you all here
best regards

DutchCollector 09-16-2020 05:03 AM

Re: Any feedback about this Website?

Sounds extremely fishy. Never heard about them.. Good luck!

OD-ZIAD 09-16-2020 05:47 AM

true sounds fishy .. imagine sky500s are only 13-20 USD
this is a dream to all collectors ;(

Charter 09-16-2020 07:51 AM

The problem is that typing jmmtsth.com nothing comes out...strange.
Maybe a fake?

OD-ZIAD 09-16-2020 09:23 AM

maybe try this way

Our official online store is the best choice for all your collections!

Charter 09-16-2020 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OD-ZIAD (Post 1153156)

Some prices are absolutely competitive: US$ 15 for a JCWings 1:400 model, 40 US$ for a 1:200 model, 17 US$ for a Sky500 Korean Air B747-400
It seems a real online shop but my suggestion is to buy something spending not so much and wait to receive the package with the airplanes.

OD-ZIAD 09-16-2020 05:38 PM

i was thinking to either buy 1 sky500 model or hit it and buy 3 models to get a free shipping above 40 $
either it works or not.

plane models prices are really strange. especially for an ANA model WOW
also you can choose the number of items more than 100 hmmmm

i checked other stuff like banknotes i know how much they must be priced.. i found them the same prices .. this website is really strange

Charter 09-17-2020 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OD-ZIAD (Post 1153196)
i was thinking to either buy 1 sky500 model or hit it and buy 3 models to get a free shipping above 40 $
either it works or not.

plane models prices are really strange. especially for an ANA model WOW
also you can choose the number of items more than 100 hmmmm

i checked other stuff like banknotes i know how much they must be priced.. i found them the same prices .. this website is really strange

I don't know the shipping fee to your country so you have two options:
- buying just one model if the shipping fee is good, like 10 euro for example
- buying three models, exceed US$40 and having free shipping.
You to decide.

Christigill 10-19-2020 02:36 PM

The website was pretty good when I was using it, but now I can't understand why I cannot access it. Maybe the developers are doing some works on it or they got a new project and they want to run the website after they finish it. A friends that is good at programmatic advertising san diego said that they can have some problem with hosting or they are working with coding now. I mean that they want to hire somebody that is good at SEO and to increase the traffic on their website. So now they are preparing it for this.

zachg 10-19-2020 03:53 PM

You will pay the price in the end by dealing with a retailer who will not deal well with you as a customer when, for instance, you will receive damaged models and will want to replace them.