Herpa Website - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-14-2019, 01:11 AM   #1
Earning My Wings

Galmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributor
Herpa Website

Does anyone here happen to know the reason why much of Herpa's website is either not working or just out right gone?
Galmleader is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2019, 07:06 AM   #2
RJ First Officer

elite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributor
Re: Herpa Website

They did an overhaul of the website. It should be up and running now.

Looking for Herpa Garuda Indonesia B777-300ER & Philippine Airlines A330-300 1/500
elite_lima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 12:48 AM   #3
Earning My Wings

Galmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributor

It's running but a large part of the website doesn't seem to be accessible. No english option, no access to the wings listing, no news, no new releases. It seems like only the home page and a few links work.

Old 12-16-2019, 05:31 AM   #4
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galmleader View Post
It's running but a large part of the website doesn't seem to be accessible. No english option, no access to the wings listing, no news, no new releases. It seems like only the home page and a few links work.
Here are the new releases:
https://www.herpa.de/de/News/Downloa...eitenprospekte

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 07:49 AM   #5
RJ Second Officer

Mill0r is appreciatedMill0r is appreciatedMill0r is appreciatedMill0r is appreciatedMill0r is appreciatedMill0r is appreciatedMill0r is appreciatedMill0r is appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by elite_lima View Post
They did an overhaul of the website. It should be up and running now.

If the overhaul is finished one can just say: the new website sucks!
Mill0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 09:36 AM   #6
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Their old website wasn't good by any means, but this is worse..!
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 11:46 AM   #7
Earning My Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mill0r View Post
If the overhaul is finished one can just say: the new website sucks!
Agreed. Seems to be another case of fancy form over function in website design.
Old 12-16-2019, 11:46 AM   #8
Earning My Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
Thank you very much for the link.
Old 12-26-2019, 07:45 AM   #9
Airports/Aviation

Marius is flying under the radarMarius is flying under the radar
New Herpa Website

Hello,

at the moment the new Herpa website is hopefully not finished.

The main thing that is missing for me is the Herpa wings model database/table.

Now I found a solution for that:

club.herpa.de/de/Miniaturmodelle

Under this link, you find a search over the hole Herpa models. Including older Models.
I pretty like this search, but the rest of Herpa's new Website is bad at the moment.

Edit: I have not seen the other threat. Please delete this.

Last edited by Marius; 12-26-2019 at 08:06 AM.
Marius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 08:04 AM   #10
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby
Re: New Herpa Website

Did anyone ever used the database on Herpa's website?

Anyways can we stay on one thread please: https://www.wings900.com/vb/general-...a-website.html ?

Old 12-27-2019, 09:50 AM   #11
Wings of Wool

sheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributor

evrything is much too huge. Navigation and searching for stuff is a pain. 'hate' may be a strong word but the new website is coming close to that...
Old 12-27-2019, 12:54 PM   #12
RJ Second Officer

Cumpleanos23 is a good contributorCumpleanos23 is a good contributorCumpleanos23 is a good contributorCumpleanos23 is a good contributorCumpleanos23 is a good contributorCumpleanos23 is a good contributorCumpleanos23 is a good contributorCumpleanos23 is a good contributorCumpleanos23 is a good contributor

are the brochures still there?
Cumpleanos23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 02:57 PM   #13
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumpleanos23 View Post
are the brochures still there?
Yes (reply #4)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: