Best forum? - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-11-2019, 07:27 AM   #1
Earning My Wings

SteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciated
Best forum?

Seems this is the best/biggest forum for aircraft collector's?
Witch other fora are on the net? Found "diecastaircraftforum" but i see that this is powered by this forum?
SteveSteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2019, 03:54 PM   #2
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Best forum?

I'm surprised you can spell the singular of forum yet you can't spell 'which' in english....

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 04:09 PM   #3
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
I'm surprised you can spell the singular of forum yet you can't spell 'which' in english....
I think he’s Dutch speaking and in Dutch, fora (or forums) is the plural of forum

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2019, 04:10 PM   #4
Earning My Wings

SteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciatedSteveSteven is appreciated

Quote:
I do the best i can, i'm not english..
Old 12-11-2019, 04:11 PM   #5
Earning My Wings

Quote:
And i do not use a translator
Old 12-11-2019, 04:18 PM   #6
First Officer

getifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobby

Well which witch? In times of witch hunts ...

But back to topic:

If you are interested in small or shop talk about the latest 1:400-scale releases this may be the second worst forum.

If you are a 1:500 scale collector and you are looking for interesting comments and critical suggestions this may be the third worst forum.

If you speak German and you wonder how this forum may look in a few years go to flughafendiorama.de ? Foren-Übersicht.

If you ask yourself why Wings900 »powered« DAC and why it was much more appealing some years ago search in Wings900 archives or go to https://archive.org/web/web.php and search for https://wings900.com/.

But if you are not aware of the prototype of all exotic airlines, you still did not discover the charm of a herpa old generation Boeing 747 SP and you want to have some orthography lessons then you are lucky that you are arriving at the right time at the right place.
getifero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 04:41 PM   #7
Earning My Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by getifero View Post
Well which witch? In times of witch hunts ...

But back to topic:

If you are interested in small or shop talk about the latest 1:400-scale releases this may be the second worst forum.

If you are a 1:500 scale collector and you are looking for interesting comments and critical suggestions this may be the third worst forum.

If you speak German and you wonder how this forum may look in a few years go to flughafendiorama.de ? Foren-Übersicht.

If you ask yourself why Wings900 »powered« DAC and why it was much more appealing some years ago search in Wings900 archives or go to https://archive.org/web/web.php and search for https://wings900.com/.

But if you are not aware of the prototype of all exotic airlines, you still did not discover the charm of a herpa old generation Boeing 747 SP and you want to have some orthography lessons then you are lucky that you are arriving at the right time at the right place.
Haha great answer
Old 12-12-2019, 01:34 AM   #8
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSteven View Post
I do the best i can, i'm not english..
No offence intended mate,my spelling isn't brilliant sometimes....

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 04:38 AM   #9
Earning My Wings

Quote:
No offence intended mate,my spelling isn't brilliant sometimes....
No problem, i can only learn by using this forum

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: