Aircraft templates - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-02-2019, 11:04 AM  
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Aircraft templates

Having once again started playing Airline Mogul*, an old "passion" of mine has crawled out of the shadows. Making fictional airline liveries. However, the site where I used to download the templates, Jetabout, seems to have shut down. At least I can't access it. Does anyone know where I can find some? Preferably as easy to use as the Jetabout ones.

My airline currently operates six 737-300's, two DHC-8-100's, and two Fokker F28-6000's, with two 757-200's on order. Therefore, those templates are the once most sought after, but others are also welcome. You never know what I might order in the future.

*Anyone wishing to join my world are welcome, btw. Just look up world #3451 and I'll try to accept you as fast as I can. (Might take some time as, when my friend joined, I had to go via the game developers.)
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: