Hey everyone! Long time... - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-01-2019, 06:53 PM   #1
Earning My Wings

TeamAMS is a good contributorTeamAMS is a good contributorTeamAMS is a good contributorTeamAMS is a good contributorTeamAMS is a good contributorTeamAMS is a good contributorTeamAMS is a good contributorTeamAMS is a good contributorTeamAMS is a good contributor
Talking Hey everyone! Long time...

Hey all,

I know I haven't been posting around here for some time, I wonder if there are any familiar faces still around?

We've been doing a lot of work at Aircraft Model Store in terms of growing. If you have any suggestions and recommendations for us please don't hesitate to let me know. I love hearing your opinions and it really is a huge help.

- We've just introduced a new loyalty scheme lately which enables you to earn points on every pound spent. The more that you save, the more you can redeem against future orders.

- We've been adding lots of new product such as Aviationtags, improved military range and more including aviation related gifts. Let us know if anything is missing, we'd really like to know.

Let us know what you think.

I just want to thank everyone on these forums as it really helped us to kick off in the early days, the support has been excellent and it really did turn into a full time job for me, which really was a dream job (who would have thought!?).

Ben (TeamAMS and HerpacollectorUK)

Last edited by TeamAMS; 07-01-2019 at 06:55 PM.
TeamAMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2019, 09:11 AM   #2
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Hey everyone! Long time...

Really nice to see you back, Ben! Hope you still have the "broken models" deals
Old 07-06-2019, 04:56 PM   #3
Earning My Wings

TeamAMS is a good contributorTeamAMS is a good contributorTeamAMS is a good contributorTeamAMS is a good contributorTeamAMS is a good contributorTeamAMS is a good contributorTeamAMS is a good contributorTeamAMS is a good contributorTeamAMS is a good contributor

Hey Leo, good to speak to you. I have quite a lot of broken models, but did not have the chance to put them on our website yet..... soon
TeamAMS is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2019, 08:45 PM   #4
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Hope all is good Ben. Good to hear your business doing fine, I still remember the times it was just set up.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: https://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 04:13 AM   #5
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby
I also hope things are good Ben. It seems a lifetime ago when i was calling at your house to pick up herpa models. Hopefully you will be more active on the W900 site.
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: