Censorship on W900... - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 2.00 average.
Old 10-21-2002, 08:30 PM   #91

herpa2008 is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally posted by Richie154
more details would be great...

Yes dub-whenever you say something about the dark side I have no idea what you are talking about. Please explain!
herpa2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2002, 10:24 PM   #92
Captain

TwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributor
Quote:
Originally posted by herpa2008
Yes dub-whenever you say something about the dark side I have no idea what you are talking about. Please explain!
AHHH the days of the Darkside!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Darkside was an area in the forum "designed" for the collector with an attitude!! It was again "designed" for collectors to have bashing wars of other brands!! But after only 3 posts of brand bashing collectors started visiting there and posting jokes, wisecracks, and acting corny!!! It was fun at times!! BUT many people on here would visit the "darkside" knowing the risks involved and they would get mad at WINGS 900 for having that type of area on the site. Bad fights would start and they finally closed the darkside!! It was a "Dark Day" for WINGS 900!!!
TwoSevenLeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2002, 12:25 AM   #93
Puddle Jumper

Fokker is flying under the radar
About the "Darkside" I have only one thing to comment:

"Luke, I am your mother... kashee haaa kashee haaa Kashee haaa"

(for those of you who don't get it, rent Star Wars Part V, Empire Strikes Back...)

Be a pilot, not a passenger!
Fokker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-22-2002, 01:31 AM   #94

pilotguy88 is flying under the radar
i dont get it. i always knew it was "luke, i am your father "
pilotguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2002, 04:29 PM   #95

Dub Man is flying under the radar
27L has hit the nail on the head, but you still dont have a clue what it is about, and none of you will. ever. Hernan, Waffle, Watt, 27L and myself where there, as were a few others of the regular posters on this site.
Dub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2002, 04:43 PM   #96

Richie154 is flying under the radar
ok Dub.
Richie154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2002, 01:05 AM   #97
Puddle Jumper

Talking

Pilotguy88...yes it WAS "Luke, I am your Father..." I just changed the Father to Mother. Get it now? (but you DO admit it would have been VERY different if Darth Vader WAS Luke's mother...)

No? Then how about "I saw Daddy kissing Santa Clause..."
or "Beat me up Scotty..."
or "Deck the Halls with Poison Ivy..."
still don't get it? Can't help ya!

Old 10-23-2002, 02:06 AM   #98

Quote:
Originally posted by Fokker
Pilotguy88...yes it WAS "Luke, I am your Father..." I just changed the Father to Mother. Get it now? (but you DO admit it would have been VERY different if Darth Vader WAS Luke's mother...)

No? Then how about "I saw Daddy kissing Santa Clause..."
or "Beat me up Scotty..."
or "Deck the Halls with Poison Ivy..."
still don't get it? Can't help ya!
ok dude...random much?
Old 10-23-2002, 04:46 PM   #99

Dub Man is flying under the radar
Humor, i believe.
Dub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2002, 09:51 PM   #100
Puddle Jumper

Hey the new format looks nice and all but I am lost and have to start learning where everything is again.

And...back to talking about CENSORSHIP... whatever happened to all the nice airport pictures? If I knew they were going to be DELETED I would have saved them to my computer or printed them out!!! I LOVED the Hong Kong and Frankfurt airports and they are gone... or are they?

Need I be scared something I enjoy viewing or reading will not be there tomorrow? Now tell me somebody, if the airport pictures are gone, WHY are they gone? What was wrong about them. Over 4,000 people viewed them. PLEASE tell me they are still on W900...

Old 10-24-2002, 01:51 AM   #101
RJ Captain

TigerAir is flying under the radar
Old 10-24-2002, 02:20 AM   #102
Puddle Jumper

Congrats Tigerair, r u the first person to reach post number "100"? If you can prove it, I am willing to buy you a plane (under $20) of your choice.

Let me know...

"How long will the postings go on for on this thread...ever wonder?"
(if this thread gets deleted...I...I... AHHHHHHHHH!)

Old 10-24-2002, 11:04 AM   #103
Operations Director

waffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobby
Quote:
Originally posted by Fokker
Hey the new format looks nice and all but I am lost and have to start learning where everything is again.

And...back to talking about CENSORSHIP... whatever happened to all the nice airport pictures? If I knew they were going to be DELETED I would have saved them to my computer or printed them out!!! I LOVED the Hong Kong and Frankfurt airports and they are gone... or are they?

Need I be scared something I enjoy viewing or reading will not be there tomorrow? Now tell me somebody, if the airport pictures are gone, WHY are they gone? What was wrong about them. Over 4,000 people viewed them. PLEASE tell me they are still on W900...
The airport gallery does exist and will still exist until November 1 in which it will be closed until a software upgrade is found and then re-opened with better features.

waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 12:42 PM   #104
RJ Captain

TigerAir is flying under the radar
Well Fokker, as of writing this reply, which will be post number 103, there was your reply, number 101, to my post number 100, then waffels's quote number 102....so....yes indeed I posted number 100. Hmmm....so what do you have for under 20 bucks?
Air Canada, Westjet, Canada 3000, Royal Aviation, Canadian Airlines, or any RJ85-BAe146 model will be fine.
Old 10-24-2002, 02:24 PM   #105

Quote:
Originally posted by waffle
The airport gallery does exist and will still exist until November 1 in which it will be closed until a software upgrade is found and then re-opened with better features.
see Fokker, its not a conspiracy...104 (i think)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: