Censorship on W900... - Page 10 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 2.00 average.
Old 10-28-2002, 11:22 PM   #136
Captain

TwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributor
You know I am so bright my mother called me son
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2002, 11:35 PM   #137

pilotguy88 is flying under the radar
i love lucky charms. all the little pieces of marshmellows....yum

Last edited by pilotguy88; 10-28-2002 at 11:40 PM.
pilotguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2002, 11:37 PM   #138
Captain

TwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributorTwoSevenLeft is a good contributor
HELL YEAH

COUNT CHOCULA TOO!!!

Old 10-29-2002, 12:06 AM   #139

PropJet188 is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally posted by Fokker
Okay, so WHAT was the topic of the thread that got everyone SO riled up??? Who is Andy A? (which brings me back to my original reason for posting this thread- censorship) I want to read about it...where is it? what was SOOOOO controversial about chickens, lucky charms and etc. that it had to be censored... FILL ME IN!
I have only been posting here since spring.

Evidently this web site was once owned and moderated by a man named Andy Andresen who made a lot of enemies among collectors for some reason or another. Either he censored posts that he did not agree with or else he ridiculed people because of their views, or maybe something else. I DO NOT KNOW THIS PERSON ! I am just repeating some of the things - I used to see this name mentioned frequently on a different message board dedicated to current die-cast aeroplanes.

"Chicken" is the handle that one poster once used. I think that another person tried to deliberately impersonate him by using a similar name.
PropJet188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 01:20 PM   #140

Ambassador of Taca Tuca is flying under the radar
Red face

Okay, a word from the Ambassador:

"The dark side can only be dark, when itīs post are NOT posted on the dark side!"
Ambassador of Taca Tuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 01:32 PM   #141

Richie154 is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally posted by pilotguy88
i love lucky charms. all the little pieces of marshmellows....yum
oh yeah, good stuff indeed.
Richie154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 07:11 PM   #142

Dub Man is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally posted by PropJet188
I have only been posting here since spring.

Evidently this web site was once owned and moderated by a man named Andy Andresen who made a lot of enemies among collectors for some reason or another. Either he censored posts that he did not agree with or else he ridiculed people because of their views, or maybe something else. I DO NOT KNOW THIS PERSON ! I am just repeating some of the things - I used to see this name mentioned frequently on a different message board dedicated to current die-cast aeroplanes.

"Chicken" is the handle that one poster once used. I think that another person tried to deliberately impersonate him by using a similar name.
Andy made a lot of his "enemies" when he deleted the whole Dark Side Forum, but i dont think any of us (Hernan, 27L, Waffle, Watt, Peti,Myself and a few more) held a grudge for very long.
Chickens, well that wasjust one of the topics thrown around........
Speaking of Lucky Charms (Hernan thought i eat them eveyday cos im Irish) but i cant get them anywhere anymore
Dub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 07:31 PM   #143

what!?!? irish people cant get lucky charms? what has this world come to?
Old 10-29-2002, 07:42 PM   #144

Dub Man is flying under the radar
I tell you its a travesty. Used to be able to get them but then one day after the Dark Side i went to the shop to try and get them and *poof* gone. none. no more.
Dub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 08:12 PM   #145
Captain

Quote:
Originally posted by Dub Man
Andy made a lot of his "enemies" when he deleted the whole Dark Side Forum, but i dont think any of us (Hernan, 27L, Waffle, Watt, Peti,Myself and a few more) held a grudge for very long.
Chickens, well that wasjust one of the topics thrown around........
Speaking of Lucky Charms (Hernan thought i eat them eveyday cos im Irish) but i cant get them anywhere anymore

NAHH I didn't hold a grudge!!!!! He did what he had to do!!

Man Dub that sucks that you can't get Lucky Charms!!!

I am having chicken one night this week for dinner too!!!

Dub I remember the topic how Lucky CHarms got thrown around: SOme had posted something like Ireland or the Irish suck and we all came out and told him all of the wonderful things that came out of Ireland!! One of them was the cereal Lucky Charms!!!!!
TwoSevenLeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 09:47 PM   #146
banned

Flight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributorFlight Director is a good contributor
ok who needs lucky charms? dub, send me some cash, i'll send you some cereal..

our local store sells their version of lucky charms.. just as good, more marshmallows, and cheaper!

-FD
Flight Director is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 10:01 PM   #147
RJ Second Officer

beeman5 is flying under the radar
Arrow

There is no real substitute for Lucky Charms!

http://www.koreanair.co.kr/gallery/gallery.htm

Click Me!
beeman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 10:15 PM   #148
Senior Captain

Magic is flying under the radar
They'r magicaly deliscious!!! F*U*K Lucky Charms, magic's magicaly deliscious!!!
Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 11:15 PM   #149

yea, you cant replace the original FD...
Old 10-30-2002, 12:17 AM   #150
Puddle Jumper

Fokker is flying under the radar
Okay now I am OFFICIALLY SOOOOO lost and I can't find my ruby slippers...

Let me re-iterate, WHAT was so controverial about chicken, lucky charms or etc? How could subjects about chickens, lucky charms et. al. be so bad that it had to be censored?

Perplexed as always...

Be a pilot, not a passenger!
Fokker is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: