Picture thread, post what YOU find cool! - Page 15 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 2.00 average.
Old 05-13-2016, 11:15 AM   #211
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Picture thread, post what YOU find cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Yes, i have 7 of them, all part of the family.
7?? I'm mad jealous!

I only have the one at he moment, he's a 10 month male, and I'm currently giving him his daily bath. :p

We're getting him a female friend though at some point once we find one we like. Then when I move house we're going to find a Leopard Tort.
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2016, 01:43 PM   #212
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Daily bath? Beautiful! I have 3 famale and 4 male, one of them (Clementina, 17 years old) have the habit of the week bath under hot water. Do you put the oil on them?

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 03:47 PM   #213
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

Can't say I've ever heard of putting any form of oil on them, what does it do?

Old 05-13-2016, 04:42 PM   #214
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Arrow Re: Picture thread, post what YOU find cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYT DC-10 View Post
Can't say I've ever heard of putting any form of oil on them, what does it do?
For the tortoises, especially after the lethargy, it is important to apply a coat of oil (usually olive oil) on the carapace, you can use a cotton wool. This is important to invigorate the carapace and makes it tonic.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 05-14-2016, 08:45 AM   #215
Senior Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Yankees View Post
Stunning Beauty Yankee...great shot/find !
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 05:48 PM   #216
banned

NY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 View Post
Stunning Beauty Yankee...great shot/find !
Thank-you my friend.
NY Yankees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 05:49 PM   #217
banned

NY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobby

Sikorsky S97

Old 05-14-2016, 06:23 PM   #218
US Airways Enthuthiast

Diversion is an excellent contributorDiversion is an excellent contributorDiversion is an excellent contributorDiversion is an excellent contributorDiversion is an excellent contributorDiversion is an excellent contributorDiversion is an excellent contributorDiversion is an excellent contributorDiversion is an excellent contributorDiversion is an excellent contributorDiversion is an excellent contributor

The S-97 is a nice looking chopper! Hopefully it actually gets some orders.

US Airways and A340-600 Enthusiast
Diversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 09:36 AM   #219
banned

Rolls Royce engine!

Old 05-21-2016, 03:20 PM   #220
The Dark Side

Cool, one of the most wonderful fighters of the past!

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-21-2016, 03:26 PM   #221
The Dark Side

But, i find very cool also this photo: in my opinion "November Rain" of the Guns'n'Roses is one of the most beautiful songs of all times and, during the video, there is this scene where Axl Rose is sitting at the piano, the orchestra in the background and Slash who starts his solo with electric guitar...incredibly cool!

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-22-2016, 08:13 AM   #222
banned

Old 05-22-2016, 09:03 AM   #223
banned

Old 05-22-2016, 01:46 PM   #224
Senior Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Twins !
Attached Thumbnails
Picture thread, post what YOU find cool!-att1511192.jpg  
Old 05-22-2016, 01:49 PM   #225
Senior Captain

Full steam ahead !
Attached Thumbnails
Picture thread, post what YOU find cool!-maersk.jpg  

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: