Picture thread, post what YOU find cool! - Page 11 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 2.00 average.
Old 04-16-2016, 06:54 PM   #151
banned

NY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobby
Re: Picture thread, post what YOU find cool!

Scarlett Johansson

NY Yankees is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2016, 06:57 PM   #152
banned

NY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobby

Old 04-18-2016, 01:59 PM   #153
banned

Old 04-23-2016, 11:56 PM   #154
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

Needs more ground effect

Old 04-24-2016, 01:54 AM   #155
banned

Old 04-24-2016, 02:08 AM   #156
banned

Old 04-24-2016, 11:59 AM   #157
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYT DC-10 View Post
Needs more ground effect

What aircraft is this?
Old 04-24-2016, 12:18 PM   #158
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackburn_Buccaneer
Southwest&Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 01:20 PM   #159
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYT DC-10 View Post
Needs more ground effect

Yep go back 60yrs i can imagine them in the Welsh Valley's...Tornados and Hawks are ok but you need a bit of nostalgia now and again...

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 02:55 PM   #160
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southwest&Blue View Post
Thanks!
Old 04-24-2016, 03:28 PM   #161
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby

I thought t was a Hawker. I'm crap when it comes to RAF planes. I just reversed google searched it. Lol.
Old 04-24-2016, 03:50 PM   #162
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
I thought t was a Hawker. I'm crap when it comes to RAF planes. I just reversed google searched it. Lol.
Were you thinking of the Hunter...

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 04:07 PM   #163
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
I mean technically it is an Hawker, they bought out Blackburn.
Old 04-24-2016, 06:06 PM   #164
Line Service Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
Were you thinking of the Hunter...
I don't know, man. Like I said, I'm crap with RAF planes.
Old 04-24-2016, 08:50 PM   #165
Förum King

A bit of hon hon hon

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: