Kestrel's Car Spotting - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-19-2016, 11:43 AM   #16
Ich bin ein Berliner!

MikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobby
Re: Kestrel's Car Spotting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
Very nice pictures
Great to see some car spotting here

Check out my Flickr, you might enjoy my pics
flickr.com/photos/leomuse747

Is it just me or they put those damn rain guards on an RS6?!
No, they didn't. It's just an optical illusion
Etihad, SAS and a few others.
MikeDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2016, 12:51 PM   #17
Second Officer

Irish777 is a top dogIrish777 is a top dogIrish777 is a top dogIrish777 is a top dogIrish777 is a top dogIrish777 is a top dogIrish777 is a top dogIrish777 is a top dogIrish777 is a top dogIrish777 is a top dogIrish777 is a top dog

Quote:
Very nice pictures

Is it just me or they put those damn rain guards on an RS6?!
Shameless plug But while we're at it; check out my Flickr:https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
Irish777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 05:38 PM   #18
757 Bloke

Kestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Very nice pictures

Thanks Leo. Excelent pics! I particularly like the Porsche Gt3, Ferrari California and Amg GT pics!

Old 02-20-2016, 05:44 PM   #19
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDJ View Post
No, they didn't. It's just an optical illusion
Great to know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish777 View Post
Shameless plug But while we're at it; check out my Flickr:https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
Thanks Leo. Excelent pics! I particularly like the Porsche Gt3, Ferrari California and Amg GT pics!
Thaaanks!
Your pics are also so nice, love the Maserati store!
LeoMuse747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 08:41 PM   #20
757 Bloke

Kestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Thaaanks!
Your pics are also so nice, love the Maserati store!
I go through phases of liking cars but the one car that has not moved from my number 1 favourite car at all since release in 2007 is without a doubt the Maserati GT, the MC straddle in white with black alloys and trim is my dream ride. I wasn't expecting the dealership to be as large as it was since the Ferrari HR Owen only had 3 cars on show. Since it is my favourite brand I was in absaloute heaven I felt honestly surreal I had to sit down for a moment when I left, 7 of my favourite cars in one room was overwhelming...
Old 02-27-2016, 06:51 PM   #21
757 Bloke

Hi guys I have also started an Instagram to post my carspotting pics to a wider audience. No pics as of yet but should upload some tonight.

feel free to add...

https://www.instagram.com/thenortherncarspotter/
Old 03-12-2016, 05:59 PM   #22
757 Bloke

Car: Mercades ML63 AMG
Power: 517BHP
Top Speed: 155MPH
Engine: 5.0 Litre V8
Price: £25,000 Estimate

Old 03-26-2016, 07:34 PM   #23
757 Bloke

Today I went on a car spotting adventure around the North East of England visiting, Newcastle, Newcastle Airport, Porsche Center Newcastle, JCT600 Bentley and the new Aston Martin Dealership that opened two days ago!

Heres a teaser of what will follow shortly, with some ultra expensive one of a kind cars!

Old 03-26-2016, 07:56 PM   #24
757 Bloke

Car: Aston Martin Vanquish S Volante
Power: 568BHP
Top Speed: 183MPH
Engine: 5.9 Litre V12
Price: £200,000 Estimate
Notes: Brilliantly speced with red carbon fiber on 'Frost White' paint, Red and black leather and 2 tone, 5 double spoke rims I honestly think it was the most gorgeous car I have ever seen! The photos simply do not do this car justice.

The red Carbon trim ooomf

Last edited by Kestrel; 03-27-2016 at 08:33 AM.
Kestrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 08:01 PM   #25
757 Bloke

Lots more pics of the stunning Vanquish Volante

Had to sit down on the concept chair beside the car to be able to get my bearings again and take it all in

Look at the pearly sparkle in the 'Frost White' paint, wow!

Someone please explain the reasoning behind these useless seats...

No one was around so I had a quick sit in

Old 03-26-2016, 08:09 PM   #26
757 Bloke

Car: Aston Martin Vulcan
Power: 800BHP
Top Speed:
Engine: 7.0 Litre V12
Price: £2.3 Million Estimate
Notes: One of only 24 in the world, track only.

This car is bloody mad! Cant beleive I have saw it!

thats a unique set of tail lights if ive ever seen one

It was open sooooo

Old 03-26-2016, 08:16 PM   #27
757 Bloke

Car: Aston Martin DB10
Power: 650BHP
Top Speed: 193MPH
Engine: 4.7 Litre V8
Price: £2.4 Million
Notes: one of only two driving examples, the other has been sold to a private owner, this car was featured in the most recent James Bond movie, Spectre! (film was rubbish, dont watch it, old Bond is better)

I dont think the car looks all that good tbh but isnt too bad, still numbingly rare!

Old 03-26-2016, 08:23 PM   #28
757 Bloke

Car: Aston Martin V12 Zagato
Power: 510BHP
Top Speed: 190MPH
Engine: 6.0 Litre V12
Price: £600,000 Estimate
Notes: One of 150 cars, my first look at one and it looks smashing!

Last edited by Kestrel; 03-26-2016 at 08:28 PM.
Old 03-26-2016, 08:28 PM   #29
757 Bloke

Something a bit more tame for the time being but equally gorgeous!

Car: Jaguar F-type S
Power: 375BHP
Top Speed: 161MPH
Engine: 3.0 Litre V6
Price: £60,000 Estimate
Notes: one of the best looking cars atm in my opinion.

Not ideal spec but still lovely!

Last edited by Kestrel; 03-27-2016 at 09:27 AM.
Old 03-26-2016, 10:31 PM   #30
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Pure British car powa Excellent shots and brutal cars!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: