1:400 Thomas Cook A330 HYBRID SCHEME! - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-20-2015, 07:03 AM   #1
Puddle Jumper

MrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributor
1:400 Thomas Cook A330 HYBRID SCHEME!

Hey guys
Here is another thread showing my latest custom another TCX A330 this time I have added registrations to both models. G-MLJL and G-OMYT!

I have listed MLJL on eBay simply search Thomas Cook 1:400
Attached Thumbnails
1:400 Thomas Cook A330 HYBRID SCHEME!-image.jpg  
MrEssexFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2015, 07:06 AM   #2
Puddle Jumper

MrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributor
Re: 1:400 Thomas Cook A330 HYBRID SCHEME!

Just another pic as i can't upload more than one at once
Attached Thumbnails
1:400 Thomas Cook A330 HYBRID SCHEME!-image.jpg  
Old 04-20-2015, 08:05 AM   #3
Student pilot

Malefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dog

Great but your decals looks strange no ? I mean, it’s perhaps on the picture only but they look like they don’t adhere well to the body. Or maybe it’s because they are very thick.

Old 04-20-2015, 08:55 AM   #4
Puddle Jumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malefiska View Post
Great but your decals looks strange no ? I mean, itís perhaps on the picture only but they look like they donít adhere well to the body. Or maybe itís because they are very thick.
Thanks but yeah I completely agree I don't know what it is with this model but the decal paper just didn't want to go in correctly. I am going to try and get some water paper.
Old 04-20-2015, 01:50 PM   #5
1/400 Collector

nathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobby

Saw this on eBay for sale.

Looks like you are using clear adhesive acetate or something?? That will never blend in with the model not matter how much you rub it in.

Water slide paper from eBay will be perfect.

-----
Old 04-22-2015, 11:10 AM   #6
Puddle Jumper

Yeah i do plan on buying some water decals just I have another sheet left of my current paper

Tags
a330, custom models, geminijets, tcx, thomas cook

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: