PT-TAA British Airways custom models - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-11-2011, 10:10 PM   #1
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby
PT-TAA British Airways custom models

I'm happy to share my last finished custom: British Airways A320-100, reg. G-BUSC, named 'Sydney 2000', with 'Teaming up for Britain" stickers. This is the first A320-100 in 1/500 scale.
Only 21 A320-100 have been produced, delivered to Air Inter, Air France and British Airways (as result of the acquisition of British Caledonian).

I've removed the wing fences using a stone disc, in the same way I've did in 2009 to make an A310-200. Then I've retouched the paint on the wingtip using a small brush.

The results on my oppinion are rewarding, I really like it!

Always keep improving! 'The excellency of today will be future's mediocrity.'

Last edited by PT-TAA; 03-11-2011 at 11:23 PM.
PT-TAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2011, 11:09 PM   #2
ZNY Controller Trainee

SouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dog
Re: British Airways A320-100 1/500

Amazing work!
Frank Luke Jr. International
SouthwestAirlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:10 PM   #3
Polish Wings collector

tomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dog

Whoooooa !!!! Sergio, great job - fantastic results.
CONGRATULATIONS !!!

tomek-czarnyszewicz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-12-2011, 06:00 AM   #4
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Amazing mate. Simply beautiful. What donor did you use if i may ask?
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:24 AM   #5
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Am i glad i had already ordered her! What a beauty!
Old 03-12-2011, 09:15 AM   #6
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthwestAirlines View Post
Amazing work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomek-czarnyszewicz View Post
Whoooooa !!!! Sergio, great job - fantastic results.
CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Amazing mate. Simply beautiful. What donor did you use if i may ask?
Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Thank you all!

@Flight fan: the donor was Armavia A320.

@furryforest: this one pictured is actually yours! I'll contact you soon.

Old 03-12-2011, 09:38 AM   #7
BM - The Diamond Service

rosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dog

Looks Great!!! I saw a BA A320-100 at Manchester a few years back, when they still operated them.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:49 AM   #8
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby
Great stuff. Just to let you know I am out of the country for three weeks from next Tuesday. So if you need anything you need before then let me know
Old 03-12-2011, 10:03 AM   #9
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
You lucky devil!
Old 03-12-2011, 10:25 AM   #10
Doctor Custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosshallam View Post
Looks Great!!! I saw a BA A320-100 at Manchester a few years back, when they still operated them.
Thanks!

Quote:
Great stuff. Just to let you know I am out of the country for three weeks from next Tuesday. So if you need anything you need before then let me know
Chris, I've sent you an e.mail!

Old 04-23-2011, 01:58 PM   #11
Admin

This beauty arrived today and after a dung day at work it certainly picked up my spirits.

Thank you so much for this rare treat!!
Old 04-23-2011, 04:24 PM   #12
Doctor Custom

Quote:
This beauty arrived today and after a dung day at work it certainly picked up my spirits.

Thank you so much for this rare treat!!
I'm so glad you liked it!!
Soon (I hope) an ATR-72 will follow...

Old 04-23-2011, 04:25 PM   #13
Admin

Please keep me (and us all) abreast of these things.

Is the ATR in BA colours?
Old 04-23-2011, 04:33 PM   #14
Red Eagles!

Quote:
I was just going to ask the same thing.
Old 04-23-2011, 04:35 PM   #15
Doctor Custom

Quote:
Please keep me (and us all) abreast of these things.

Yes, of course!
But I haven't enough time to make it, I have a large queue of custom orders to finish and deliver, maybe by June I can finish it, together with another BA A320.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: