PT-TAA British Airways custom models - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-23-2011, 05:09 PM   #16
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: British Airways A320-100 1/500

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-TAA View Post
Yes, of course!
Sweet. Landor or current livery?
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2011, 05:23 PM   #17
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Sweet. Landor or current livery?
World tails.

Always keep improving! 'The excellency of today will be future's mediocrity.'
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 05:30 PM   #18
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
World tails.
Of course. Have you thought of which one?

Old 04-23-2011, 05:32 PM   #19
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Of course. Have you thought of which one?
Yes, but it's a secret!

Old 04-23-2011, 05:38 PM   #20
Red Eagles!

Quote:
Yes, but it's a secret!
Can't wait to see it!
Old 04-25-2011, 01:19 AM   #21
Flying Lawyer

abigaruda is flying under the radarabigaruda is flying under the radar

Great work
abigaruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:08 PM   #22
Collector

British Airways A320-200 'Crossing Borders' 1/500

Just finished custom: British Airways (British Mediterranean Airways) A320-200, reg. G-MEDD, in World Tail 'Crossing Borders' colors. This is one of my favourites World Tail schemes and I must confess I'm becoming addicted to it, sure my wife already is. But I've noticed some inaccuracy on the decals, so I had no choice but to hand paint the missing grey 'chain' pattern in the bottom of the art on the fuselage, grrrrr... Wasn't an easy task but looks better now. Your comments are always welcome.

I hope to finish a 'Benyhone Tartan' soon, so I can post tonight.

Old 09-28-2011, 12:44 PM   #23
Collector

Re: British Airways A320-200 'Crossing Borders' 1/500

Next one could be either 'Rendezvous' or 'Benyhone'.

Old 09-28-2011, 12:49 PM   #24
Good riddance to the EU

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

I don't mind either!

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 01:37 PM   #25
Red Eagles!

It's allways nice to see a new worldtail. Can't wait for the next one.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:35 PM   #26
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

I noticed-but i feared commenting may result in a purchase which the bank manager wouldn't like!
Old 10-12-2011, 05:47 PM   #27
Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
I noticed-but i feared commenting may result in a purchase which the bank manager wouldn't like!
I understand your point!

Old 10-12-2011, 06:00 PM   #28
ELAL expert !

STN216 is a diecast iconSTN216 is a diecast iconSTN216 is a diecast iconSTN216 is a diecast iconSTN216 is a diecast iconSTN216 is a diecast iconSTN216 is a diecast iconSTN216 is a diecast iconSTN216 is a diecast iconSTN216 is a diecast iconSTN216 is a diecast icon

Oh wow ! thats beautiful !!! slowly slowy Im getting drawn in to BA.... Which is good really. Love the custom though, never get bored of PT-TAA's work
Old 10-12-2011, 06:06 PM   #29
Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by STN216 View Post
Oh wow ! thats beautiful !!! slowly slowy Im getting drawn in to BA.... Which is good really. Love the custom though, never get bored of PT-TAA's work
Many many thanks! I must confess that I'm getting drawn in to BA too...

Old 10-14-2011, 03:50 PM   #30
Master ATP Captain

lollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top dog

I'll wait for a "Landor" B757-200.......

Lollo

lollomz is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: