PT-TAA British Airways custom models - Page 11 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-09-2013, 01:16 PM   #151
Senior Captain

selim2k3 is a legend of the hobbyselim2k3 is a legend of the hobbyselim2k3 is a legend of the hobbyselim2k3 is a legend of the hobbyselim2k3 is a legend of the hobbyselim2k3 is a legend of the hobbyselim2k3 is a legend of the hobbyselim2k3 is a legend of the hobbyselim2k3 is a legend of the hobbyselim2k3 is a legend of the hobbyselim2k3 is a legend of the hobby
Re: British Airways 777-200ER Delftblue 1/500

It is fantastic Sergio, congratulations.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2013, 02:07 PM   #152
Aviation fan

EchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobby

I love it, that tail is magnific, rare to find in the 1:500 models releases. Thanks for sharing.

greetings
Old 03-10-2013, 05:45 AM   #153
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby
Re: British Airways 777-200ER Benyhone 1/500

Amazing! I want one!

Old 03-10-2013, 05:46 AM   #154
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Amazing! Another one I want
Old 03-10-2013, 08:56 AM   #155
Good riddance to the EU

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

Great job. I've got dozens of Air Europe 777s waiting to be done when I get back in action.
Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:45 AM   #156
Senior Captain

kev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobby

I love this model, I do like the Dutch world tails. Well done!
I wish I could have this model in my collection.

kev747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:48 AM   #157
Senior Captain

kev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobby

Again great custom, I just love the word tails!

kev747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:01 AM   #158
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faucett Peru View Post
Another incredible accurate gem!!!! Its absolutely amazing!

If I was a king, you would be my personal model producer and would get a knighthood.

Sir Sergio sounds good
thanks Carlos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Amazing! I want one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev747 View Post
Again great custom, I just love the word tails!
Thank you all!

Always keep improving! 'The excellency of today will be future's mediocrity.'
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:03 AM   #159
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
I just love the Delftblue tail designs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faucett Peru View Post
Sir Sergio:

I LOVE IT
Quote:
Originally Posted by selim2k3 View Post
It is fantastic Sergio, congratulations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoCharly View Post
I love it, that tail is magnific, rare to find in the 1:500 models releases. Thanks for sharing.

greetings
Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Amazing! Another one I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev747 View Post
I love this model, I do like the Dutch world tails. Well done!
I wish I could have this model in my collection.
Thank you, friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
Great job. I've got dozens of Air Europe 777s waiting to be done when I get back in action.
Thanks, Allan! Can't wait to see the finished!

Old 01-09-2014, 03:55 PM   #160
Collector

British Airways HS-121 Trident 3B 1/500

Fresh from the decal application, here's a British Airways HS-121 Trident 3B, reg, G-AWYZ, 1974 "Negus" red tail colors, in the early 80s when the "Airways" title was dropped. G-AWYZ was the first built Trident 3B. I was looking to make this one since quite long time, I still can't believe this one was never made to date, so I stepped in. I published her even if I didn't applied the white regs on the rear fuselage, which I hope to find soon. This one just became one of the stars of my collection, I like her so much for some reasons:
- 1 because it's a three holer, well actually a "three and half" holer;
- 2 because of the unique landing gear configuration;
- 3 because of the red tail livery.

For sure some others will follow when time comes, too bad the only available donors have red wings, which make customizing a bit more difficult...

For me the "Negus Negus" red tail livery is, on my oppinion, one of the niciest that ever graced the skies. Here's a family shot of some red tails:

Last edited by PT-TAA; 01-09-2014 at 04:29 PM.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:46 AM   #161
Good riddance to the EU

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby
Re: British Airways HS-121 Trident 3B 1/500

I approve very much!

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:03 AM   #162
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

"The only 5 engined*, 3 engine airplane in the world."

I love it. Personally i prefer the Landor livery, but this ain't bad either.

*For those who don't know that's 3 engines for entire flight, 1 take-off engine and APU.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 02:24 PM   #163
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby
Thumbs up Re: British Airways HS-121 Trident 3B 1/500

LOVELY

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Faucett Peru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 03:28 PM   #164
Collector

Thanks! I like her very much, even with the oversized wheels. I'll make another Trident hopefully soon.

Old 01-11-2014, 02:05 AM   #165
Polish Wings collector

tomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dog

A real gem Sergio. Great model.
Will it be "only one model" release?
Or maybe you will accept some orders?

tomek-czarnyszewicz is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: