Beauties from USA 1:500 (PT-TAA) - Page 86 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-22-2021, 09:21 AM   #1276
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby
Re: Beauties from USA 1:500 (PT-TAA)

Here's a Delta Connection (Expressjet) ERJ-145XR, registered N16170, 2007 colors.

TXCS0449_Delta_Connection_ERJ-145XR_2007_cs_N16170 1 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr
TXCS0449_Delta_Connection_ERJ-145XR_2007_cs_N16170 2 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr
TXCS0449_Delta_Connection_ERJ-145XR_2007_cs_N16170 3 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2021, 02:55 PM   #1277
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Tough model to do Sergio, turned out real good!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: https://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 04:53 PM   #1278
Captain

Eurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dog

Actually I was surprised you hadn’t done this model before! Very nice
Eurojet is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2021, 04:21 PM   #1279
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Tough model to do Sergio, turned out real good!
Really tough! Had to add rear fuselage strakes and extra tank between gears. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurojet View Post
Actually I was surprised you hadn’t done this model before! Very nice
Thank you. Hadn't time and funds for this, actually this one isn't for myself but part of one of my last orders. Don't know if I would make my own copy or not, ATM.
Old 04-22-2021, 03:28 PM   #1280
Collector

Here's a pair of American Airlines Maddogs, both in white/grey livery as they came from Reno Air. The first is a MD-87, registered N755RA.

TXCS0454_American_Airlines_MD-87_white_grey_cs_N755RA 1 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr
TXCS0454_American_Airlines_MD-87_white_grey_cs_N755RA 2 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr
TXCS0454_American_Airlines_MD-87_white_grey_cs_N755RA 3 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr

The second is a MD-90, registered N903RA.

TXCS0455_American_Airlines_MD-90_white_grey_cs_N903RA 1 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr
TXCS0455_American_Airlines_MD-90_white_grey_cs_N903RA 2 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr
TXCS0455_American_Airlines_MD-90_white_grey_cs_N903RA 3 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr
Old 04-22-2021, 04:30 PM   #1281
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Those Reno Air hybrids never really looked right to me. They always looked a bit... Weird. Then again, so did their A300's when they were new. Either way, very well done, Sergio!
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 05:51 PM   #1282
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Great work, Sergio! Odd birds!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Those Reno Air hybrids never really looked right to me. They always looked a bit... Weird. Then again, so did their A300's when they were new. Either way, very well done, Sergio!
haha my same thoughts.
American also had the 747 in this weird white scheme. I guess the Jumbo was leased from Pan Am or something.

The A300 in grey scheme was very strange to see, i'm glad they could have bare metal livery later!
Old 04-22-2021, 06:08 PM   #1283
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
American also had the 747 in this weird white scheme. I guess the Jumbo was leased from Pan Am or something.
Yup, N743PA.
https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/5977855
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 09:53 AM   #1284
Collector

Thank you, guys! I like them a lot, one day I should add them to my AA collection too.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: