Beauties from Europe 1:500 (PT-TAA) - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:04 AM   #1
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby
Beauties from Europe 1:500 (PT-TAA)

Hello!!
I want to share some of my last finished customs. First of all it's an Easyjet A319, the donor is Herpa A319 Airbus House colors. Enjoy!!

Always keep improving! 'The excellency of today will be future's mediocrity.'
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2009, 06:16 AM   #2
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby
BMI Baby 737-300 1/500

Hello again!
The second finished custom I wanna share with you is a BMI Baby 737-300 G-TOYI "Geordie Baby" in 1/500 scale. The donor is Herpa Go 737-300. Enjoy!!

Old 06-08-2009, 06:17 AM   #3
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby
Re: BMI Baby 737-300 1/500

That's a great model. I never thought i would get to see it in 1/500. Very impressive

Old 06-08-2009, 06:17 AM   #4
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby
Re: EasyJet A319 1/500

Again another model it's great to see in 1/500
Old 06-08-2009, 06:23 AM   #5
Doctor Custom

Windjet A320 1/500

Yup! The third custom I want to show you is a Windjet A320. Donor is Herpa CSA A320 new colors in 1/500 scale. Windjet is an Italian low cost airline based on Sicily. Enjoy!!

Old 06-08-2009, 06:36 AM   #6
Air Cadet Sgt. aircrew

captain adam w is flying under the radarcaptain adam w is flying under the radarcaptain adam w is flying under the radar

Outstanding, i love it, aswell as the BMI baby that you have in the other thread.

my collection: http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...ion-15059.html
need more UK airlines in 1/400

my 1/400 airport: www.cityofnewcastleairport.webs.com
captain adam w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:49 AM   #7
Doctor Custom

Thomsonfly 757-200 1/500

Here's the fourth: Thomsonfly 757-200. The donor is Herpa Britannia 757-200 in 1/500 scale. Enjoy!

Old 06-08-2009, 06:53 AM   #8
Air Cadet Sgt. aircrew

captain adam w is flying under the radarcaptain adam w is flying under the radarcaptain adam w is flying under the radar
Re: Thomsonfly 757-200 1/500

WOW WOW WOW, this is the best of all that you have made, may i ask what the other TUI aircraft in the first photo is?

my collection: http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...ion-15059.html
need more UK airlines in 1/400

my 1/400 airport: www.cityofnewcastleairport.webs.com
captain adam w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:55 AM   #9
Doctor Custom

Thank you very much for your appreciation!!!
The other TUi aircraft is an Arkefly A320 by CB Customs.

Old 06-08-2009, 07:19 AM   #10
ZNY Controller Trainee

SouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dog

I'm liking that one!
Frank Luke Jr. International
SouthwestAirlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:28 AM   #11
ZNY Controller Trainee

SouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dog

Beautiful job! Keep up the good work!
Frank Luke Jr. International
SouthwestAirlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 09:35 AM   #12
Second Officer

TheCreater is getting startedTheCreater is getting startedTheCreater is getting startedTheCreater is getting startedTheCreater is getting startedTheCreater is getting started

Nice model..
how do you do those models?
you paint the model in white and then use decals?
TheCreater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:04 PM   #13
I'm a Mac!....using a PC.

LAX-777 is flying under the radar
Re: BMI Baby 737-300 1/500

I don't collect British carriers (besides the heavies), but this one could change my mind if it was a regular release! It is great! Has it been added to the database yet?
United 757 in 1:500 please.
Hey, Herpa, Jet-X, and Inflight, go! make a go! CRJ-200!!!
Virgin America and JetBlue in 1:500!!!
LAX-777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:07 PM   #14
I'm a Mac!....using a PC.

LAX-777 is flying under the radar
Re: Windjet A320 1/500

That's a great one! Just one question, do you think you could do some American carriers? I would love to see those (meaning those which have not been released yet). These European ones are great, fabulously detailed, and all around stunning, but my eyes like American carriers more. I'm just saying....

But you don't have to. It's great that you do customs, but do what you want to do. Enjoy it. I wish I had that kind of skill!
United 757 in 1:500 please.
Hey, Herpa, Jet-X, and Inflight, go! make a go! CRJ-200!!!
Virgin America and JetBlue in 1:500!!!
LAX-777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:28 PM   #15
Doctor Custom

Re: Windjet A320 1/500

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAX-777 View Post
That's a great one! Just one question, do you think you could do some American carriers? I would love to see those (meaning those which have not been released yet). These European ones are great, fabulously detailed, and all around stunning, but my eyes like American carriers more. I'm just saying....

But you don't have to. It's great that you do customs, but do what you want to do. Enjoy it. I wish I had that kind of skill!
Thank you very much!!
Some American carriers, yes, but mainly from the past. Perhaps I'll make a TWA bare metal 727-200, and I'm thinking to make some Pan Am stuff (I collect both airlines)...but I'm talking about late this year or even next year. Sorry nothing American carriers from the present except some in Star Alliance livery for my collection.

Rgds
PT-TAA

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: