Beauties from Europe 1:500 (PT-TAA) - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:48 AM   #61
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby
Re: Smartwings 737-500 1/500

Thanks!!
Congratulations, it's a wonderful picture, well done!!

Always keep improving! 'The excellency of today will be future's mediocrity.'
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2009, 11:55 AM   #62
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby

Hey, this smartwings is really sexy, You are really good with your hands. Keep up the good work.

It's all worth it in the end to save what you can, and not just take the easiest option, like throwing the model in the bin, good job saving it for this custom work. It's a nice one. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward with excitement for your ongoing custom works.

/Jay

IFFG - Infinite Flight Fan Group
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:19 PM   #63
First Officer

Mr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributor
Re: EasyJet A319 1/500

That's true, the tail is very detailed and extremely hard to make... It would be easier on a bigger model

Old 06-12-2009, 12:27 PM   #64
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex View Post
Hey, this smartwings is really sexy, You are really good with your hands. Keep up the good work.

It's all worth it in the end to save what you can, and not just take the easiest option, like throwing the model in the bin, good job saving it for this custom work. It's a nice one. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward with excitement for your ongoing custom works.

/Jay
Thank you Jay!
I anticipate to you that, on a week or two, (if everything goes smooth) I'll be finishing a Jet2 757-200 WL, a Eurocypria 737-800 WL, Braathens 737-400 & 737-500, an AirOne 737-400 and hope to finish also a pair of Air China A330s in Star Alliance livery (described on another thread), before month's end.
Off topic: will you come to DUS wings boerse next October? This time I'll be there and will take with me some of my "creatures".

Gretings from Verona!

Sergio

Old 06-12-2009, 12:38 PM   #65
Doctor Custom

Re: Skyexpress 737-300 1/500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. AeroMexico View Post

Nice colours, nice model... well done!!

Did you make the decal yourself?
No, it's bought on the market (drawdecals). At the moment I haven't the skills to design my own, nor I have the adeguate printers for that (one laser and one ALPS/OKI are needed), but in the future sure I'll try!!!

Old 06-12-2009, 12:59 PM   #66
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-TAA View Post
Thank you Jay!
I anticipate to you that, on a week or two, (if everything goes smooth) I'll be finishing a Jet2 757-200 WL, a Eurocypria 737-800 WL, Braathens 737-400 & 737-500, an AirOne 737-400 and hope to finish also a pair of Air China A330s in Star Alliance livery (described on another thread), before month's end.
Off topic: will you come to DUS wings boerse next October? This time I'll be there and will take with me some of my "creatures".

Gretings from Verona!

Sergio
Some excellent line up especial the EuroCypria B738WL, I just love that scheme. I think they will look nice, I am really confident already, seeing your recent work, Sergio!

I will definitely be there for the next Wings Borse Show. Too bad you couldnt be there last DUS show. I'll see you in OCT, and looks forward to see some of your creations with own eyes.

/Jay

IFFG - Infinite Flight Fan Group
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:00 PM   #67
Doctor Custom

Quote:
No, it's bought on the market (drawdecals). At the moment I haven't the skills to design my own, nor I have the adeguate printers for that (one laser and one ALPS/OKI are needed), but in the future sure I'll try!!!
@ Mr. Aeromexico

Just a note: buying decals on the market have it's advantages and disadvantages.
The advantge is mainly that you can spare the time and the efforts required to design the decals.
The disadvantages are that you're limited with what you can find on the market and, if the manufacturer is willing to downscale what you need! On two occasions I've written to two large manufaturers with a huge choice of decals each ( with many subjects that are musts for my collection) but they didn't even answered me. Also I've written to two more modest decal makers, they answered this time, but they said 'no'. Another disadvantage is the fact that on most ocasions the full tail decal (as on the case of the Skyexpress 737) doesn't fit on the donor tail, so I have to make modifications. For this one I had to cut and trim the white and pink tail logo from the yellow area on the decal. The yellow area on the tail is no more decal but is painted with an airbrush.
Designing the decals by ourselves there's much more possibilities opened, much more subjects to make, the only limit is our skill level in doing it!!!

Regards

Sergio

Old 06-12-2009, 06:32 PM   #68
banned

thomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributor
Re: Thomsonfly 757-200 1/500

That is great, Love it.
thomascook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:34 PM   #69
banned

thomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributor
Re: Windjet A320 1/500

That is great, Love your work wish it was 1/400
Old 06-12-2009, 06:35 PM   #70
banned

Re: Alitalia A320 1/500

That is out standing!!!
Old 06-12-2009, 06:37 PM   #71
banned

Re: Tnt 737-300f

That is great, Thanks for sharing.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:39 PM   #72
banned

Re: EasyJet A319 1/500

another great custom, Great work!!
Old 06-12-2009, 06:40 PM   #73
banned

That looks great
Old 06-12-2009, 06:41 PM   #74
banned

Some more gret work!
Old 06-13-2009, 01:46 PM   #75
CBC Team Head

CB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast icon
Re: Tnt 737-300f

Quote:
Last week I had three days off in a row so I dedicated lots of hours customising, one day I worked on them for 10 hours!!!
Thatīs the difference between you and me my friend - when I have one day off Iīll mainly spend it with my kids

http://www.cb-customs.de

[email protected]
CB Customs is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: