Beauties from Europe 1:500 (PT-TAA) - Page 41 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:06 PM   #601
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Sas f-27 1/500

I'm speechless!!! Awesome job Sergio!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2011, 09:04 AM   #602
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Delta Jets View Post
Holy!! This looks amazing! Maybe one of my favorite customs yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. AeroMexico View Post
Holy wow, that's a fantastic custom made model!
I love it, very well done!

As we say in the Netherlands, prachtig!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
I don't know what to say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
I'm speechless!!! Awesome job Sergio!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetlordatvar View Post
fantástico;BRAVO
Thank you all, for your encouraging words!
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 08:21 AM   #603
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby

Absolute fantastic and stunning.

A true MASTERPIECE !!!

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Faucett Peru is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2011, 04:16 PM   #604
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faucett Peru View Post
Absolute fantastic and stunning.

A true MASTERPIECE !!!
Thank you!
Old 12-15-2011, 05:03 PM   #605
Senior Captain

UA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dog

Fantastic! Best custom model i've ever seen =D
UA-DL-AA-US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:17 AM   #606
Collector

Air France Concorde AF/BA split cs 1/500

Here's my last add to my growing SST fleet, Air France Concorde 100, reg. F-WTSA, AF/BA split colors.
This is the second pre-production Concorde, and was used as test machine, hence the "100" designator (service planes in AF were "101", in BA "102"). This was the first Concorde to visit USA in Spetember 1973 for the opening ceremony of DFW airport and on the year later she made a tour on various airports wearing the BA colors on the starboard side. The starboard door configuration is quite different from production aircraft, the rear overwing door, just bellow the front part of the fin, is absent, there's instead a small hatch. Also there are three 'cut here' markings along the window line. Your comments are welcome!

Old 12-22-2011, 10:40 AM   #607
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: Air France Concorde AF/BA split cs 1/500

A one of a kind hybrid between two beautiful liveries.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:44 AM   #608
Earning my wings!

TheChickenFarmer is an excellent contributorTheChickenFarmer is an excellent contributorTheChickenFarmer is an excellent contributorTheChickenFarmer is an excellent contributorTheChickenFarmer is an excellent contributorTheChickenFarmer is an excellent contributorTheChickenFarmer is an excellent contributorTheChickenFarmer is an excellent contributorTheChickenFarmer is an excellent contributorTheChickenFarmer is an excellent contributorTheChickenFarmer is an excellent contributor

Beautiful model! Really nice, I love the story to it as well.
TheChickenFarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:52 AM   #609
Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
A one of a kind hybrid between two beautiful liveries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChickenFarmer View Post
Beautiful model! Really nice, I love the story to it as well.
Thank you! On my projects list are AF Pepsi and BA SQ/BA split... and of course the 2 protos and the 1st pre-production (G-AXDN).
Old 01-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #610
Collector

Polish Air Force Tu-154M 1/500

This is my first military custom, Polish Air Force Tu-154M, reg. 101, 1/500 scale. After 3 years from my last Tu-154 custom at last I could make this beauty, was on my list for some years but had to postpone for lacking of skills, now it's a reality. On my oppinion one of the best looking tri-jets arround. I really love her red and white livery. The red pattern on the engines were a challenge! I also had to hand paint the red part of the tail canoe and the grey antiglare panel.
Saddly the real plane crashed on April 2010, killing all on board, including Poland's President and his staff. I hope this little custom could pay honor to the memories of all who lost their lives. Sistership 102 is still flying and was joined by an E-175.

Last edited by PT-TAA; 01-04-2012 at 12:41 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:18 PM   #611
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: Polish Air Force Tu-154M 1/500

I like it, and i think it's a great tribute.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:18 PM   #612
Captain

SP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dog

Good work, it's really nice. Lucky enough for me, Phoenix has made this in 1/400 but it's quite rare of a model right now.. I think I saw one for 40 pounds the other day on eBay. Are you planning to make an E175? I would love to see one in such colours

May all the fallen Rest in Peace, this was a true tragedy to Poland

Last edited by SP-LLC; 01-04-2012 at 02:22 PM.
SP-LLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:24 PM   #613
Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
I like it, and i think it's a great tribute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SP-LLC View Post
Good work, it's really nice. Lucky enough for me, Phoenix has made this in 1/400 but it's quite rare of a model right now.. I think I saw one for 40 pounds the other day on eBay. Are you planning to make an E175? I would love to see one in such colours

May all the fallen Rest in Peace, this was a true tragedy to Poland
Thank you!

Every Embraer are on my plans, including that E-175. But the mould doesn't exist yet in 1/500 scale...
Old 01-04-2012, 03:10 PM   #614
Herpa 1/500 Collector

yarkind is a good contributoryarkind is a good contributoryarkind is a good contributoryarkind is a good contributoryarkind is a good contributoryarkind is a good contributoryarkind is a good contributoryarkind is a good contributor

Hi Sergio,

It is great. You are a real artist. I am really respecting your great ability.
Actually i don't like anything about military.
But this job is beyond military.
It is a real art.
Thank you so much for showing your ability in this forum.

All my best..

Yarkin
yarkind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:28 PM   #615
Polish Wings collector

tomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dog

Sergio,
the model is great ! Many thanks for it, she will have special place on my Polish Wings shelf.

36 Special Transportation Squadron which was serving all Polish Government and Presidential staff people was dismantled few months after the crash. Now LOT is serving them with two ERJ-175. Both planes have civil regs and are only leased by LOT Polish Airlines to Polish Government.

tomek-czarnyszewicz is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: