Beauties from Europe 1:500 (PT-TAA) - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:03 AM   #31
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby
Re: BMI Baby 737-300 1/500

That's amazing. Nice custom job. You guys are spitting out those models like there's no tomorrow. Good job. Keep up the good work.

IFFG - Infinite Flight Fan Group
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2009, 02:14 PM   #32
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby
Tnt 737-300f 1/500

I want to share one of my favourites customs to date: TNT 737-300F. The donor is Herpa Go 737-300 in 1/500 scale.

Always keep improving! 'The excellency of today will be future's mediocrity.'
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:21 PM   #33
ZNY Controller Trainee

SouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dog
Re: Tnt 737-300f

Very sweet!! I wouldn't mind owning one of those.
Frank Luke Jr. International
SouthwestAirlines is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-09-2009, 02:47 PM   #34
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

It's a pretty close call for me between this and the BMI baby-i think the baby pips it to the post-both are a remarkable effort
Old 06-09-2009, 03:28 PM   #35
Second Officer

TheCreater is getting startedTheCreater is getting startedTheCreater is getting startedTheCreater is getting startedTheCreater is getting startedTheCreater is getting started

Very nice!
I want one of these in my airport near my B727 TNT..
It seems that you have tones of spare 737's in your collection..Am I right?
Your Globe - Our Expertise.
TheCreater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:30 PM   #36
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
It's a pretty close call for me between this and the BMI baby-i think the baby pips it to the post-both are a remarkable effort
Thank you sir!!!

Old 06-09-2009, 03:33 PM   #37
Doctor Custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreater View Post
Very nice!
I want one of these in my airport near my B727 TNT..
It seems that you have tones of spare 737's in your collection..Am I right?
Actually my 737s stock are running out... 1 -300, 3 -200 and 4 -700 still on stock!

Old 06-09-2009, 03:35 PM   #38
ZNY Controller Trainee

SouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-TAA View Post
Actually my 737s stock are running out... 1 -300, 3 -200 and 4 -700 still on stock!
You still have some though, do have any plans for custom rj's, maybe an ERJ-145?
Old 06-09-2009, 03:36 PM   #39
Doctor Custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt109 View Post
Excellent! Can you make them in 1/400...? Perfect with the other low-costies I have at my airport.

Well Done

Matt
Thanks!!
never worked with 1/400 scale, but who knows?

Sergio

Old 06-09-2009, 03:39 PM   #40
Doctor Custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex View Post
That's amazing. Nice custom job. You guys are spitting out those models like there's no tomorrow. Good job. Keep up the good work.
Thank you very much!
It's was while I didn't post new creations, because I'm working with no less tha 18 customs at the moment, when I finish one or more I share pics here in the forum. Still 5 to finish and post....

Sergio

Last edited by PT-TAA; 06-10-2009 at 09:20 AM.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:43 PM   #41
Doctor Custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthwestAirlines View Post
You still have some though, do have any plans for custom rj's, maybe an ERJ-145?
Bull's eye!!!!!
I can't wait to finish my actual projects to have enough time to dedicate to my own customs ....a pair of CO Express ERJ-145 will come to light!!!

Old 06-09-2009, 03:53 PM   #42
ZNY Controller Trainee

I'm very excited to see those! I've been wanting Herpa to produce the CO express for sometime now! But now that Herpa's actually using their ERJ-145 mould, it should be easier to aquire the donor aircraft.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:06 AM   #43
Trijets Lover

Ferihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributor

Both - this and the TNT - are true beauties Sergio! Keep on working!
Ferihegy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:44 AM   #44
Second Officer

Jonny_92 is a diecast iconJonny_92 is a diecast iconJonny_92 is a diecast iconJonny_92 is a diecast iconJonny_92 is a diecast iconJonny_92 is a diecast iconJonny_92 is a diecast iconJonny_92 is a diecast iconJonny_92 is a diecast iconJonny_92 is a diecast iconJonny_92 is a diecast icon

Thats simply brilliant, everything looks so alike to the real thing, if that was in 1/400 i would be tempted to buy that off you . Also its the plan i flew on last year to Mallorca "Geordie Baby". Keep it up .

Regards
Jonny

Visit our website at http://cityofmanchesterairp.wix.com/-cma#
or follow us on Twitter @Cityofmanairprt
Jonny_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:49 AM   #45
RJ Second Officer

kiwipino is getting startedkiwipino is getting startedkiwipino is getting started

Wow the models look great!
Hopefully you try 1:400 scale, I have a few 732 and 733 ideas!

Keep up the excellent work,
Ryan

Currently trying fleetbuilding of Philippine Airlines 'craft
kiwipino is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: