Beauties from Europe 1:500 (PT-TAA) - Page 145 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 07-22-2020, 11:22 AM   #2161
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: Beauties from Europe 1:500 (PT-TAA)

Beautiful work once again, Sergio. The F28 is a model that I still don't understand why it hasn't been released in 1:500.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2020, 03:00 PM   #2162
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Really, really well done Sergio! The F28 just looks super clean, the top of the wings just look like a factory model. Even more impressive considering it's a 3D printed model which tends to have rough edges.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 10:02 AM   #2163
Captain

Eurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dog

Very nice F28! I shall have a try on it too!
Eurojet is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-24-2020, 10:37 AM   #2164
Second Officer

getifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobby

The 3D-printed customs are simply stunning!
getifero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 02:34 PM   #2165
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

The SAS Fokker 28 and the Helvetic E190 are masterpieces among your usual masterpieces!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 10:07 AM   #2166
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Thank you all!!

Always keep improving! 'The excellency of today will be future's mediocrity.'
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 04:10 PM   #2167
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Another one finished! Here's a Lufthansa Cargo 747-200F, registered D-ABYE, 1968 colors. Before finishing this one I didn't knew there were 747-200s without a main deck side cargo door and the upper deck windows.

TXC0437_Lufthansa_Cargo_747-200F_1968_cs_D-ABYE 1 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr
TXC0437_Lufthansa_Cargo_747-200F_1968_cs_D-ABYE 2 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr
TXC0437_Lufthansa_Cargo_747-200F_1968_cs_D-ABYE 3 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr

Last edited by PT-TAA; 08-03-2020 at 04:38 PM.
Old 08-03-2020, 05:00 PM   #2168
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Lot of attention to detail required to make this bird, making your work all the more impressive. As usual this 747 is gonna be the star of someone's collection.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
Old 08-03-2020, 05:14 PM   #2169
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Beautiful bird! I believe this was the first 747 freighter ever
And yes, there were 747s with nose cargo door only! JAL also had one of these, registered JA8132.
Old 08-05-2020, 06:52 AM   #2170
Doctor Custom

Thank you guys!
Yes, come to think LH Cargo was the launch customer of the 200F. It served between 72 and 78, then went to Korean Air Cargo.

Old 08-08-2020, 06:13 AM   #2171
Doctor Custom

Another 707-320 made, this time a Dan-Air London, registered G-AYSL, 1971 colors. To obtain a 320, I removed the HF antenna from a -420 right wing tip and modified the engine nacelles by adding the FOD blower to each. The n.1 pylon would have required the add of the turbocompressor hump but it would have been too much work and risk of damaing it, so I kept it as it is. 707-320, -320B and -420 all share the same fuselage (with ventral fin) and wing, except for the HF antenna on -420 right wing and each having different engines. -320BAdv and -320C have a new wing and no ventral fin.

TXCS0425_Dan-Air_London_707-320_1971_cs_G-AYSL 1 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr
TXCS0425_Dan-Air_London_707-320_1971_cs_G-AYSL 2 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr
TXCS0425_Dan-Air_London_707-320_1971_cs_G-AYSL 3 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr

Old 08-08-2020, 09:26 AM   #2172
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Sergio, that is absolutely gorgeous! Well done, mate. Well done.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 10:27 AM   #2173
Admin

Incredible attention to detail, I never even noticed the subtle differences between all the 707 variants. Excellent model, really well done!

Old 08-09-2020, 07:05 PM   #2174
Doctor Custom

Heres a Lufthansa Cargo trio! The first is a 747-200F, registered D-ABZI, 1988 colors, Named "Shanghai", with purple WOW stickers.

Lufthansa Cargo 747-200F purple WOW D-ABZF 1 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr
Lufthansa Cargo 747-200F purple WOW D-ABZF 2 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr
Lufthansa Cargo 747-200F purple WOW D-ABZF 3 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr

The second is a MD-11F, registered D-ALCH, 1988 colors, named "Buenos dias Mexico", with Cargohumancare stickers.

Lufthansa Cargo MD-11F Cargohumancare D-ALCH 1 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr
Lufthansa Cargo MD-11F Cargohumancare D-ALCH 2 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr
Lufthansa Cargo MD-11F Cargohumancare D-ALCH 3 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr

The third is a MD-11F, registered D-ALCI, 1988 colors, with green WOW stickers.

Lufthansa Cargo MD-11F green WOW D-ALCI 1 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr
Lufthansa Cargo MD-11F green WOW D-ALCI 2 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr
Lufthansa Cargo MD-11F green WOW D-ALCI 3 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr

Group picture.
D-ALCI, D-ABZF and D-ALCI 1 by Sergio Lins de Holanda Teixeira, su Flickr

Old 08-09-2020, 09:42 PM   #2175
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Nice birds! That 747 is such an "oldschool" Herpa NG model
Interesting to see that Herpa didn't release this MD-11F with the footprint livery. I believe they also didn't release the D-ALCC with "Aktion Deutschland Hilft" stickers.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: