Beauties from Europe 1:500 (PT-TAA) - Page 128 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-20-2018, 05:38 PM   #1906
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby
Re: Air Lituanica E-170

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
That tail looks like something's missing, but that's not your custom: rather the weird livery that the airline opted for.
Well, there's something so "Austrianish" on that livery.

Always keep improving! 'The excellency of today will be future's mediocrity.'
PT-TAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2018, 01:42 PM   #1907
First Officer

Mumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributor
Re: Air Lituanica E-170

A beautiful little model Sergio, very well done. The only thing sad about it is that the airline is not around anymore
Mumrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 01:43 PM   #1908
First Officer

Mumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributor
Re: Polish wings 1/500

Very nice model Sergio! Always a pleasure seeing your models.

Old 06-23-2018, 01:49 PM   #1909
First Officer

Re: Austrian Airlines A321-200 1/500

A very nice model, very odd that it was never released by Herpa!
Old 06-23-2018, 01:50 PM   #1910
First Officer

Re: Wings of Malta 1/500

A very beautiful livery and nice to see. Any plans for the new Air Malta A320NEO?
Old 07-01-2018, 05:35 AM   #1911
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby
Re: Wings of Malta 1/500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumrik View Post
A very beautiful livery and nice to see. Any plans for the new Air Malta A320NEO?
Thanks for all your feedback on my customs, really appreciated! No plans yet for the Neo, but who knows in 2019 it comes out!

Old 07-13-2018, 05:43 PM   #1912
Doctor Custom

Re: Irish pride 1/500

Another one finished, the single 757-200WL with RR engines, registered EI-CJX. Was delivered new to Transaero on April 1994, first registered EI-CJX, then N160GE, flying until early 1999. Then, with reg. G-FCLJ, flew between April 1999 and November 2014 to several airlines such as Flying Colours, JMC Ryan International and Thomas Cook. Between January and July 2015 she flew for National, as N135CA. On November 2015 she was taken by ASL Airlines and reregistered EI-CJX, flying for Aer Lingus since May 2016.

TXC0299d_Aer_Lingus_757-200WL_EI-CJX_1 by Sergio Teixeira, su Flickr
TXC0299d_Aer_Lingus_757-200WL_EI-CJX_2 by Sergio Teixeira, su Flickr
TXC0299d_Aer_Lingus_757-200WL_EI-CJX_3 by Sergio Teixeira, su Flickr

Old 07-15-2018, 08:30 AM   #1913
First Officer

Love the Aer Lingus Boeing 757, a wonderful livery on a very nice plane.
Old 07-15-2018, 01:22 PM   #1914
Doctor Custom

Thank you! Indeed Aer Lingus has one of the best liveries arround!

Old 07-15-2018, 02:12 PM   #1915
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Don't know how I missed this one. The Aer Lingus 757 is stunning. Quite frankly, it's my favourite plane in their livery.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 03:38 PM   #1916
Doctor Custom

Re: Italian job 1/500

A new Italian job finished, a DC-10-30, reg. I-DYNU, named "Guglielmo Marconi", 1969 colors, 1/500 scale. This Diesel Ten was delivered new to Alitalia on Januray 1974, then sold to Finnair on October 1983, which flew her as OH-LHD until July 1994. During the 11 years was leased to Malaysia Airlines, Express One International and LOT. To Air Liberté, as F-GPVD, from July 1994 until September 2001, when the airline ceased operations. Then to Air Lib until June 2004. Scrapped.

TXC0122e_Alitalia_DC-10-30_I-DYNU_1 by Sergio Teixeira, su Flickr
TXC0122e_Alitalia_DC-10-30_I-DYNU_2 by Sergio Teixeira, su Flickr
TXC0122e_Alitalia_DC-10-30_I-DYNU_3 by Sergio Teixeira, su Flickr

Old 07-15-2018, 03:39 PM   #1917
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Great classic! Your Alitalia classic birds are amazing. Not just this DC-10, but the A300s, 747s and MD-11s too!
Old 07-26-2018, 05:04 PM   #1918
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

I did not admire Meridiana fleet, wonderful job even if it seems a mere euphemism saying "they are beautiful" and so no...
You're the MASTER my dear friend, i particularly love your research of perfection in each model you create.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 05:09 PM   #1919
Doctor Custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
I did not admire Meridiana fleet, wonderful job even if it seems a mere euphemism saying "they are beautiful" and so no...
You're the MASTER my dear friend, i particularly love your research of perfection in each model you create.
Thank you Ale! I just finished 5x MD-82s, tonight or tomorrow I'll publish them!

Old 07-26-2018, 05:14 PM   #1920
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-TAA View Post
Thank you Ale! I just finished 5x MD-82s, tonight or tomorrow I'll publish them!
Great fleet Sergio, post the pics!
I would like to reproduce Verona airport.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: