Beauties from Europe 1:500 (PT-TAA) - Page 11 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:31 PM   #151
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby
Re: Flyglobespan 737-800WL 1/500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. AeroMexico View Post

awesome work... such a beauty!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MD11Freighter View Post
Now yhat is very impressive!

Thank you gentlemen!

Always keep improving! 'The excellency of today will be future's mediocrity.'
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2009, 01:42 PM   #152
Earning My Wings

daliborsky is flying under the radar
Re: Adria A320 1/500

is it for sale?
daliborsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:44 PM   #153
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by daliborsky View Post
is it for sale?
Yes it is.
But as I'm about to move I cannot accept orders.

Regards
Sergio

Old 10-27-2009, 01:46 PM   #154
Earning My Wings

daliborsky is flying under the radar

ok, let me know when

excelent job btw, if you are to do MD81 and DC-9 with Adria markings (preferably old ones) - I'm interested.
daliborsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:12 AM   #155
Doctor Custom

Air Greenland 757-200 1/500

I want to share with you some pics of one of my last finished customs, Air Greenland 757-200. The donor is StarJets American Airlines 757-200 in 1/500.

As StarJets 757s havent the nose gear doors i've made them with plasticard:

The donor and the finished custom:

Old 11-16-2009, 08:19 AM   #156
BAvsVA

Re: Air Greenland 757-200 1/500

Good work :-)
Old 11-16-2009, 10:14 AM   #157
CBC Team Head

CB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast icon

Well done, my friend! The overall impression of the model is good, but I noticed some odds and ends:
- the cockpit looks strange, maybe it depends on the shooting postion
- the first doors are too close to the cockpit while the last doors seem to be positioned in the right way (it looks as if the downscaled decal wonīt fit to the mould)
- poorly the window prints wonīt fit excactly onto itīs white underprint
I know you donīt design your own decals und you have to use whatīs available on the market. Unfortunately there are no "true" decal maker out there for 1/500 scale models.

Bert

http://www.cb-customs.de

[email protected]

Last edited by CB Customs; 11-16-2009 at 01:03 PM.
CB Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:38 AM   #158
Doctor Custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB Customs View Post
Well done, my friend! The overall impression of the model is good, but I noticed some odds and ends:
- the cockpit looks strange, maybe it depends on the shooting postion
- the first doors are too close to the cockpit while the last doors seem to be positioned in the right way (it looks as if the downscaled decal wonīt fit to the mould)
- poorly the window prints wonīt fit excactly onto itīs white underprint
I know you donīt design your own decals und you have to use whatīs available on the market. Unfortunately the are no "true" decal maker out there for 1/500 scale models.

Bert
Hi Bert!!
It's a while I don't heard from you, I imagine there are lots of 'work in progress'!!

Yes, unfortunally there are many shortcomings with the decals... the cockpit looks strange because that area on the StarJets mould is not 100% good and the decal itself is too wide, I myself don't like it ; the first doors are too close to the cockpit because, as I stated, the cockpit windows are too wide, the window line and the doors placement are correct, I've checked and I have taken the US Airways Star Alliance as example and they match ;
Finally about the white underprint, I also noticed that flaw, but I can live with it, I wanted this one for a long time!
Maybe you can send me a replacement cockpit window...

Sergio

Old 11-16-2009, 01:11 PM   #159
CBC Team Head

CB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-TAA View Post
Hi Bert!!
It's a while I don't heard from you, I imagine there are lots of 'work in progress'!!

Maybe you can send me a replacement cockpit window...

Sergio
Sergio, not really. I had a break of about 2 weeks and bought a new car in that time. Chris has been very busy with decal design and some new models will follow soon: XL Airways B738 logojet with island sticker, the secret SA livery (you know what Iīm talking of), Spanair A321 TENERIFE logojet, Spirit Of Manila MD-83, Thomas Cook A320 Santa Claus 2008 logojet, LOT ERJ-170 "Lady with an Hermine" and Frontier ERJ-170 "Brown Owl".
The 757 cockpit will follow with the next parcel. I hope to visit my parentīs house next weekend and pick up your Suzuran and Cosmos -8.

Bert

http://www.cb-customs.de

[email protected]

Last edited by CB Customs; 11-16-2009 at 01:14 PM.
CB Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:56 PM   #160
Doctor Custom

Quote:
Sergio, not really. I had a break of about 2 weeks and bought a new car in that time. Chris has been very busy with decal design and some new models will follow soon: XL Airways B738 logojet with island sticker, the secret SA livery (you know what Iīm talking of), Spanair A321 TENERIFE logojet, Spirit Of Manila MD-83, Thomas Cook A320 Santa Claus 2008 logojet, LOT ERJ-170 "Lady with an Hermine" and Frontier ERJ-170 "Brown Owl".
The 757 cockpit will follow with the next parcel. I hope to visit my parentīs house next weekend and pick up your Suzuran and Cosmos -8.

Bert
I'm happy to know that you now have a new car!! And about all these stunning news, someone in Rome will jump for joy!!
Great to know also of the contets of the next parcel!! Seems that Christmas will come earlier for me!!! Speaking of parcels... I think next week you will receive one too as your birthday is nearing... Surprise surprise!!!

Sergio

PS. my departure will be on december 8th! TAM MXP-GRU and GRU REC with A340-500 and A321.

Old 11-17-2009, 03:40 AM   #161
Polish Wings collector

tomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dog

Quote:

Bert

Dear Bert,
please check mailbox, email send.
I hope you will accept it.

tomek-czarnyszewicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:28 AM   #162
Doctor Custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbigguy View Post
Nice. The dimensions are accurate with none of the usual slip that models are famous for. The overall finish is wonderful. Great work!
Many thanks!!

Old 11-19-2009, 04:30 PM   #163
banned

thomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributor

Well that is great, I would so love to have that in my collection
thomascook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:52 AM   #164
Doctor Custom

Tunisair A320 1/500

Hi again, now I want to show you one of my finished customs, Tunisair A320 old colors in 1/500 scale. Donor are StarJets Sichuan A320 fuselage with NWA A320 wings and engines (because of laking of SJ CFM engined donors!!). Enjoy!!

Old 11-21-2009, 12:13 PM   #165
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Tunisair A320 1/500

Each new model is a new MASTERPIECE! GREAT MY FRIEND!
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: