Any 1/500 custom makers able to help? - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-19-2020, 02:11 PM   #1
Southampton Airport 1/500

astra-airlines is flying under the radarastra-airlines is flying under the radarastra-airlines is flying under the radar
Any 1/500 custom makers able to help?

Hi.
As you may know, I'm an ATR enthusiast. I have previously created my own 1/500 Flybe Nordic model, but would anyone be able to create an ATR 72-600F in the pre-painting livery? This is a very special aircraft for my and would be the best possible addition to my collection. I am aware of the prices that custom makers charge, but would be able to pay.
Thanks very much,
CK

(I've attached an image of the aircraft in question)
Attached Thumbnails
Any 1/500 custom makers able to help?-eichwt2wsaaemdj_1600539083370.jpeg  
astra-airlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2020, 02:34 PM   #2
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Any 1/500 custom makers able to help?

Moved to the right section hoping some Masters can help you making real your dream!
Good luck.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 08:30 AM   #3
Student pilot

Malefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dog

I can perhaps help with the decals (but I have several liveries to finish first) but the painting job is too difficult for me.

Old 09-26-2020, 10:08 PM   #4
Earning My Wings

Jetlover737 is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by astra-airlines View Post
Hi.
As you may know, I'm an ATR enthusiast. I have previously created my own 1/500 Flybe Nordic model, but would anyone be able to create an ATR 72-600F in the pre-painting livery? This is a very special aircraft for my and would be the best possible addition to my collection. I am aware of the prices that custom makers charge, but would be able to pay.
Thanks very much,
CK

Sure, I can help! I have an old Air France Hop model of that kind that I don’t need because as moved my airport location to Chicago. How do you get an Airfrance ATR to Chicago? I would be happy to help.
Jetlover737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 05:24 AM   #5
Southampton Airport 1/500

astra-airlines is flying under the radarastra-airlines is flying under the radarastra-airlines is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetlover737 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra-airlines View Post
Hi.
Thanks very much,
CK

Sure, I can help! I have an old Air France Hop model of that kind that I don’t need because as moved my airport location to Chicago. How do you get an Airfrance ATR to Chicago? I would be happy to help.
That would be great! I sent you a message a few days ago, but you don't seem to have received it?
astra-airlines is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: