elite_lima customs (1/500) - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-11-2020, 10:26 PM   #1
RJ First Officer

elite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributor
elite_lima customs (1/500)

Hi everyone, I have been making quite a few customs lately and would like to showcase them here. Since making countless threads seems kind of taxing, I'll just consolidate all the new customs and the customs that will be made in the future here! Hope you enjoy them

Looking for Herpa Garuda Indonesia B777-300ER & Philippine Airlines A330-300 1/500
elite_lima is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2020, 12:08 AM   #2
RJ First Officer

elite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributor
Re: elite_lima customs (1/500)

First 3 customs being showcased are for a customer. They are the trio from Qatar Airways!

My personal favourite from this batch: an A320-200(WL) registered A7-LAA. This particular frame was meant for planned Qatar subsidiary Al Maha Airways but was never taken up - making its way to Qatar Airways in April 2015 where it remains today.

Second, another A320-200 registered A7-AHO. This airframe was delivered back in 2011 and painted in the One World livery in 2014.

Last, but not least, the smaller variant, A319, registered A7-CJA. The oldest amongst the trio, the airframe was delivered to Qatar in 2003 - a staggering 17 years with the airline.

Off these go to Germany and to their happy new owner! Would like to thank Pierre (Malefiska) for another fantastic job on the decals. Do PM him for custom decals!

Stay tuned for the next custom! Something from the rival manufacturer...

Looking for Herpa Garuda Indonesia B777-300ER & Philippine Airlines A330-300 1/500
Old 09-12-2020, 05:45 AM   #3
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Pierre's decals are indeed amazing quality, as is evident from your great work. I've always liked the OneWorld livery on Qatar's planes, the white contrasts very nice against Qatar's regular livery. So I might have a small preference for that model, but I think all your customs are very nicely done!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2020, 08:39 AM   #4
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

These Qatars are simply stunning! Fantastic quality you did an impressive job, and so did Pierre with the decals
Old 09-12-2020, 10:33 AM   #5
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Awesome! I like so much Qatar and I have the OW one on my wishlist!

Always keep improving! 'The excellency of today will be future's mediocrity.'
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 11:45 AM   #6
RJ First Officer

modelmanGB is a top dogmodelmanGB is a top dogmodelmanGB is a top dogmodelmanGB is a top dogmodelmanGB is a top dogmodelmanGB is a top dogmodelmanGB is a top dogmodelmanGB is a top dogmodelmanGB is a top dogmodelmanGB is a top dogmodelmanGB is a top dog

Excellent work Sir.
modelmanGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 10:25 AM   #7
RJ First Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Pierre's decals are indeed amazing quality, as is evident from your great work. I've always liked the OneWorld livery on Qatar's planes, the white contrasts very nice against Qatar's regular livery. So I might have a small preference for that model, but I think all your customs are very nicely done!
I totally agree! Thanks for the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
These Qatars are simply stunning! Fantastic quality you did an impressive job, and so did Pierre with the decals
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-TAA View Post
Awesome! I like so much Qatar and I have the OW one on my wishlist!
Appreciate it, especially coming from you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelmanGB View Post
Excellent work Sir.
Cheers!

Old 09-14-2020, 08:26 AM   #8
Puddle Jumper

Smooky is appreciatedSmooky is appreciatedSmooky is appreciatedSmooky is appreciatedSmooky is appreciatedSmooky is appreciatedSmooky is appreciated

Waaaaaa they are stunning! Good job man!
Smooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 08:38 AM   #9
Student pilot

Malefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dog

Thank you for the kind words about my decals, but there are nothing without great skills ! I personally have a preference for the One World Qatar Livery, the white suits the model pretty well. I can't wait to see the others
Old 09-26-2020, 08:54 AM   #10
Master ATP Captain

lollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top dog

Very beautiful, the first one is the best, well done!

Lollo

lollomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 11:56 AM   #11
First Officer

buettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dog

Excellent work indeed!
The models arrived yesterday and they are the new gems of my collection.
Thank you both of you for decals and customizing the models.
:-)

My registered fleet (still many items missing):
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabase/mycollection/collection-24536.html
buettni is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: