1/500 variety of customs - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-09-2020, 11:33 AM   #1
RJ Second Officer

Slash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributor
1/500 variety of customs

I have recently started working on a large batch of customs for myself and others. I have went thru some other decal producers as my normal did not have all the liveries I needed where I have unfortunately learned that not everyone prints white ink which really hurt some of my models but overall i'm continuously learning and have produced some very good models!

frontier a320

delta 737-800, a320

copa set

Spirit set

Southwest 737-800

Bahamasair 737-700

American 737-800, 737 max, erj

Ryanair 737-800

Sun Country 737-800

Atlas air 747
Slash01z is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2020, 08:06 PM   #2
RJ First Officer

elite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributor
Re: 1/500 variety of customs

Very interesting batch of customs! Very well done!

Looking for Herpa Garuda Indonesia B777-300ER & Philippine Airlines A330-300 1/500
elite_lima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 11:41 PM   #3
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Some of these look really nice, my favorites are the Spirit trio!
The Sun Country/Transavia hybrid is also an interesting one.

Old 09-10-2020, 04:35 AM   #4
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

I love the Sun Country/Transavia hybrid as its easily done yet not produced. Great stuff.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 09:08 AM   #5
RJ Second Officer

Slash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by elite_lima View Post
Very interesting batch of customs! Very well done!
Thank you! Yes quite the mix of liveries!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
Some of these look really nice, my favorites are the Spirit trio!
The Sun Country/Transavia hybrid is also an interesting one.
I enjoy my spirits now as these are the first that i have went away from hand painting and instead spraying so they come out very clean! The new sun country livery is very difficult so especially with the lack of white print so i had to go back to my original plan the transavia hybrid! lol Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
I love the Sun Country/Transavia hybrid as its easily done yet not produced. Great stuff.
Yes very clean model when finished utilizing the correct donor! lol Thanks!
Old 09-10-2020, 07:53 PM   #6
Puddle Jumper

Capt. Rasho is a good contributorCapt. Rasho is a good contributorCapt. Rasho is a good contributorCapt. Rasho is a good contributorCapt. Rasho is a good contributorCapt. Rasho is a good contributorCapt. Rasho is a good contributorCapt. Rasho is a good contributorCapt. Rasho is a good contributorCapt. Rasho is a good contributor

Love to see Copa receive some love!

SJO-MROC
Capt. Rasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 10:24 AM   #7
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Nice variety! I'm happy to see many custom makers coming up!!!

Always keep improving! 'The excellency of today will be future's mediocrity.'
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 03:58 PM   #8
RJ Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Rasho View Post
Love to see Copa receive some love!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-TAA View Post
Nice variety! I'm happy to see many custom makers coming up!!!
Thank you, although not close to the perfection you have done, but its still fun learning and getting better!

Here are a couple more!

A simple tail, reg# and name swap on the JB and a clean frontier a321!

Old 09-22-2020, 08:34 AM   #9
Student pilot

Malefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dog

Your customs are great, congratulation. As you say, white ink is not easy to find but you should try professional printers, some has and this really makes the difference on the model.
Old 09-22-2020, 10:23 AM   #10
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Love the JetBlue with different tail!
Old 09-22-2020, 10:44 AM   #11
RJ Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malefiska View Post
Your customs are great, congratulation. As you say, white ink is not easy to find but you should try professional printers, some has and this really makes the difference on the model.
Thank you! Yes this was my first experience with no white ink as my usual printers use white ink but unfortunately they didn't have the liveries needed. Use it as a learning experience! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
Love the JetBlue with different tail!
Thanks! Wish I could say it was the easiest I've done but i think it may have been the most frustrating! lol. Went to adjust one tail side side as there was something underneath and as i removed it i somehow managed to pick up the opposite side decal unknowingly as it still hadn't set. Placed the side i was working on back on turned the model around and the other decal had vanished! well it was stuck to the back of the other and blended so well! Luckily i had ordered 2 sets! lol
Old 09-22-2020, 10:49 AM   #12
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

That Jetblue is really cool, since they have so many designs it's nice to see some more being represented in 1/500 scale!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: