Ten years of custom making - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-20-2019, 05:31 AM   #31
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby
Thumbs up Re: Ten years of custom making

Congratulations Sergio for your awesome fantastic work.
I really love your models.

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Faucett Peru is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2019, 07:24 AM   #32
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Ten years of custom making

Simply spectacular, your attention to the detais is a thing to behold!!!
Old 02-20-2019, 03:40 PM   #33
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Thank you!!!!

Always keep improving! 'The excellency of today will be future's mediocrity.'
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2019, 03:42 PM   #34
Polish Wings collector

tomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dog

Hi Sergio,
I'm proud owner of 50 models made by you.
All of them are truly awesome and gems in my collection.
With two masterpieces: SAS F.27 and LOT Ju-52 !!!
Thank you for last 10 years and I wish you to be so successful in next 20 years!!!

Finnally, I will have to go to Verona to meet you and Rosana.
We "know" each other since almost 10 years and never had have a chance to meet.
It's time to change it! Be aware, one day I will come to your place.

Last edited by tomek-czarnyszewicz; 02-21-2019 at 11:16 AM.
tomek-czarnyszewicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 01:36 PM   #35
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomek-czarnyszewicz View Post
Hi Sergio,
I'm proud owner of 50 models made by you.
All of them are truly awesome and gems in my collection.
With two masterpieces: SAS F.27 and LOT Ju-52 !!!
Thank you for last 10 years and I wish you to be so successful in next 20 years!!!

Finnally, I will have to go to Verona to meet you and Rosana.
We "know" each other since almost 10 years and never had have a chance to meet.
It's time to change it! Be aware, one day I will come to your place.
Thank you very much, Tomek!!
We're waiting your coming! Will be nice to finally meet you in person!! :-)

Old 03-25-2019, 01:42 PM   #36
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Already congratulated with you, Master? i don't remember but my best CONGRATULATIONS and 10 of these days (10 years x 10 = 100 years of job!!!).
With your great job you made happy many, many collectors and, among them, also me!
You're great my friend!

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 03:29 PM   #37
Doctor Custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Already congratulated with you, Master? i don't remember but my best CONGRATULATIONS and 10 of these days (10 years x 10 = 100 years of job!!!).
With your great job you made happy many, many collectors and, among them, also me!
You're great my friend!
Really appreciated my friend!! :-)

Old 04-06-2019, 09:53 AM   #38
Master ATP Captain

lollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top dog

Congratulations my friend, I am proud you made the special TU-154 for me and that we met to start a new chapter for both, I am really happy about all the nice planes that are now part of my collection, you're an artist!
Happy collecting!!!!

Lollo

lollomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 01:32 PM   #39
Earning My Wings

PRM001 is flying under the radar

PT-TAA - your skills and creations are truly wonderful! Studied your work for a long time, and i'm so impressed. Hope you continue your work in 1:400 customs going forward!

Cheers, Paul
PRM001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 09:27 AM   #40
Captain

Eurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dog

I don't know why I didn't have a look on this thread before, but the images are very, very impressive Sergio!
Eurojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 09:38 AM   #41
Doctor Custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRM001 View Post
PT-TAA - your skills and creations are truly wonderful! Studied your work for a long time, and i'm so impressed. Hope you continue your work in 1:400 customs going forward!

Cheers, Paul
Thank you very much, Paul!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurojet View Post
I don't know why I didn't have a look on this thread before, but the images are very, very impressive Sergio!
Thank you very much, François!!

Old 08-29-2019, 08:42 AM   #42
Second Officer

buettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dog

Sergio, how come I found this thread only now.
I am also one of the lucky people on earth who have some of your great creations. Your custom models are superb quality, I think they are even better than Herpa. :-)
May I congratulate you, too, and wish you all the best for the next 10 years!
I am currently working on my wishlist, so you will hear from me again, soon.
Greetings!

My registered fleet (still many items missing):
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabase/mycollection/collection-24536.html
buettni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 12:08 PM   #43
Earning My Wings

actech80 is flying under the radar

Hello Sergio ,
I am an avid airline model enthusiast. I collect 1/400 diecast , and build 1/200 and 1/144 airliner models.
At present I am looking for someone who can create a 1/400 DHL B-747-8F cargo plane. I know that it would be fictional but ever since I saw the video "Cargo too Heavy Runway too Short" which featured a DHL 747 I have sorely wanted one.
Can you help ?

Roswell (actech80)
actech80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 03:49 PM   #44
Doctor Custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by buettni View Post
Sergio, how come I found this thread only now.
I am also one of the lucky people on earth who have some of your great creations. Your custom models are superb quality, I think they are even better than Herpa. :-)
May I congratulate you, too, and wish you all the best for the next 10 years!
I am currently working on my wishlist, so you will hear from me again, soon.
Greetings!
Thank you Martin, for your kind words! Next year around late March/April will be 12 years...

Old 09-02-2019, 03:53 PM   #45
Doctor Custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by actech80 View Post
Hello Sergio ,
I am an avid airline model enthusiast. I collect 1/400 diecast , and build 1/200 and 1/144 airliner models.
At present I am looking for someone who can create a 1/400 DHL B-747-8F cargo plane. I know that it would be fictional but ever since I saw the video "Cargo too Heavy Runway too Short" which featured a DHL 747 I have sorely wanted one.
Can you help ?

Roswell (actech80)
Hello Roswell. Altough there's no problem to paint the DHL livery, I'm sorry to say that I can't help with the decals as I don't create them. If you find someone who could do the decals I'll be glad to make that 747 come true.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: