Beauties from Asia 1:500 (PT-TAA) - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-23-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby
JAL 747-300 Super Resort Express 1/500

As JAL (unfortunally ) retired all its 747s I would like to pay honors to the 'Queen of the Skies' in JAL livery. So here's my new custom, JAL 747-300 Super Resort Express Okinawa, reg. JA8187, in 1/500 scale. Comments are always welcome.

Always keep improving! 'The excellency of today will be future's mediocrity.'
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
Ferry Enthusiast

Andrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobby
Re: JAL 747-300 Super Resort Express 1/500

Brilliant as always!
Old 04-23-2011, 06:45 PM   #3
PremiAir Customs

G-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast icon

Stunningly, brilliantly, gorgeously handsome!

Serving 1/400, 1/200 and 1/144 Customs Since 2009
G-VFIZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2011, 10:41 PM   #4
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew757 View Post
Brilliant as always!
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-VFIZ View Post
Stunningly, brilliantly, gorgeously handsome!
Thank you, guys! I want to make more S.R.E.s, time will tell.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:34 PM   #5
PremiAir Customs

G-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-TAA View Post
Thank you, guys! I want to make more S.R.E.s, time will tell.
Be our guest! Seriously that is beautiful!

Serving 1/400, 1/200 and 1/144 Customs Since 2009
G-VFIZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 06:47 AM   #6
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Sergio, that is one beautiful tribute to a beautiful plane.
I've been considering buying the F-toys model, but no luck so far.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:04 AM   #7
CBC Team Head

CB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast icon

Simply wonderful, I love it!!! - but NOT the doors, you know. I´m curious to see the sisterships.

Bert

http://www.cb-customs.de

[email protected]
CB Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 12:48 PM   #8
ATP Captain

Antesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast icon

Really really good. The only thing (don't take it the wrong way, I really think it is perfect) is that the fuselage windows and doors looks a little to much when completely black, maybe it better to tune the colour down a little. Make it more gray. Especially as you can barley see the doors from 100 meter away IRL.

//Antesyd

“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.” – - Albert Einstein

The latest arrivals:
*Herpa Norwegian, United, Qatar and China Southern B787, 1:500
*Herpa BA A380, 1:500
*Sky500 Cebu Pacific A330 1:500

Antesyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 03:43 PM   #9
CBC Team Head

CB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast icon

The problem is that the decal manufacturer can´t print gray colours in true paint, his technique is to rasterize the black paint to make it look like gray. That will work with bigger faces but not with such tiny lines. That´s why I wrote that I don´t like the doors. That´s a technical problem.

http://www.cb-customs.de

[email protected]

Last edited by CB Customs; 04-25-2011 at 05:47 AM.
CB Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 11:50 PM   #10
Doctor Custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Sergio, that is one beautiful tribute to a beautiful plane.
I've been considering buying the F-toys model, but no luck so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CB Customs View Post
Simply wonderful, I love it!!! - but NOT the doors, you know. I´m curious to see the sisterships.

Bert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antesyd View Post
Really really good. The only thing (don't take it the wrong way, I really think it is perfect) is that the fuselage windows and doors looks a little to much when completely black, maybe it better to tune the colour down a little. Make it more gray. Especially as you can barley see the doors from 100 meter away IRL.

//Antesyd
Thank you all!
I don't like the the doors as well, but they are acceptable. The windows aren't black, they're dark grey, I think they seems black because of the lighting. The sisterships will be the same made many years ago as OGs (S.R.E.s Yellow and Violet). But it will take time, I have to finish arround 20 customs and in June I'll get married.

Old 04-25-2011, 01:58 AM   #11
Polish Wings collector

tomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dog

Well done Sergio, well done.
Nice livery from JAL, it's really bad taht all B747's retired from JAL fleet.
They have many interested liveries on them before.

tomek-czarnyszewicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:18 AM   #12
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-TAA View Post
...in June I'll get married.
Congratulations mate! I wish you all the best!
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:16 PM   #13
Doctor Custom

Beauties from Asia 1:500 (PT-TAA)

Another specially-made custom, this time an Iran Air F-100, reg. EP-IDA, 1/500 scale.

Old 07-05-2011, 05:27 AM   #14
RJ Second Officer

ALEXB is flying under the radarALEXB is flying under the radar
Re: Iran Air F-100 1/500

Hi PT-TAA !!! I just wanna know if it is possible to get one ? And also how much it cost for the model and the shipping (to Switzerland) ?
Thanks
ALEXB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:10 AM   #15
Doctor Custom

Re: Iran Air F-100 1/500

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXB View Post
Hi PT-TAA !!! I just wanna know if it is possible to get one ? And also how much it cost for the model and the shipping (to Switzerland) ?
Thanks
PM sent!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: