Beauties from Africa 1:500 (PT-TAA) - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-27-2011, 06:20 PM   #1
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby
Beauties from Africa 1:500 (PT-TAA)

Here's another finished custom, this time from Africa, an Air Namibia 737-500, reg. V5-TNP in 1/500 scale.

Always keep improving! 'The excellency of today will be future's mediocrity.'
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2011, 06:32 PM   #2
ZNY Controller Trainee

SouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dog
Re: Air Namibia 737-500 1/500

It's great to see a narrowbody model from Africa! Everything about that model is amazing!
Frank Luke Jr. International
SouthwestAirlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 06:42 PM   #3
PremiAir Customs

G-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast icon

^ I agree. Such a lovely custom again!

Serving 1/400, 1/200 and 1/144 Customs Since 2009
G-VFIZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-27-2011, 07:15 PM   #4
Senior Captain

UA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dog

that's a nice little plane you've made!
UA-DL-AA-US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 07:23 PM   #5
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Thank you folks!!

Old 08-27-2011, 11:11 PM   #6
Polish Wings collector

tomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dog

This model will have, what did I say - have - a great place in my collection.
Many thanks Sergio.

tomek-czarnyszewicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 11:03 AM   #7
Master ATP Captain

lollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top dog
Thumbs up Re: Air Namibia 737-500 1/500

Very beautiful Sergio!

Lollo

lollomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 02:07 PM   #8
Doctor Custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomek-czarnyszewicz View Post
This model will have, what did I say - have - a great place in my collection.
Many thanks Sergio.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollomz View Post
Very beautiful Sergio!

Lollo
Thank you friends!

Old 08-28-2011, 02:40 PM   #9
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

ok, that glove juts did it!

from now on I name you.....

Doctor CUSTOM!
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 02:50 PM   #10
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

This is particularly beautiful: an airline from Africa and a narrowbody! Simply wonderful Sergio.

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 05:50 PM   #11
Doctor Custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
ok, that glove juts did it!

from now on I name you.....

Doctor CUSTOM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
This is particularly beautiful: an airline from Africa and a narrowbody! Simply wonderful Sergio.
Many thanks, dear friends!!
I was still wearing those gloves because when I've took the pics, I've just finished the application of translucent varnish to seal and protect the decals. Now I've added this new nick just above my avatar!

Last edited by PT-TAA; 08-29-2011 at 07:18 AM.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:35 AM   #12
Doctor Custom

Air Namibia MD-11 1/500

This one is another very welcome add to my growing MD-11 fleet! Here's my custom of Air Namibia MD-11, reg. V5-NMD, 1/500 scale. Altough rather pale I like the Air Namibia livery, soon or later I'll take the 744...

Old 08-11-2012, 09:38 AM   #13
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: Air Namibia MD-11 1/500

Like you say, it is a rather pale livery, but i do like the tail logo.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:50 AM   #14
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Looks really good! It looks excellent!
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:59 AM   #15
RJ First Officer

pilot01 is a good contributorpilot01 is a good contributorpilot01 is a good contributorpilot01 is a good contributorpilot01 is a good contributorpilot01 is a good contributorpilot01 is a good contributorpilot01 is a good contributorpilot01 is a good contributorpilot01 is a good contributorpilot01 is a good contributor

I've got the B7474 which would look very nice next to it!!
pilot01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: