Custom Scale Wishlist-Thread - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-01-2016, 01:06 PM   #16
Student pilot

Malefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dog
Re: Custom Scale Wishlist-Thread

Still in the ATR's I love so much, I would love these one day :

Air Littoral :

The wonderful Air CalÚdonie :

Air North :
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HYhDDmVzH...-2016_1024.jpg

Also some Air France models with stickers for the World Cup 98:

http://sub217.free.fr/safety_cards/i...irFrance98.jpg

Last edited by Malefiska; 07-01-2016 at 01:09 PM.
Malefiska is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2016, 03:09 PM   #17
RJ First Officer

FlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast icon

As I don't think any company will release that model, I want this bird:

FlyingFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 04:14 PM   #18
First Officer

Mumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributor

PM sent,

Mumrik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2016, 11:40 AM   #19
Earning My Wings

JRodriguez136 is flying under the radar

Hi Mumrik! Are you able to create a PAWA Dominicana MD-80, PAWA Dominicana DC-9, and a PAWA Dominicana B757? Please let me know. Thank you in advance.
JRodriguez136 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 12:41 PM   #20
First Officer

Mumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRodriguez136 View Post
Hi Mumrik! Are you able to create a PAWA Dominicana MD-80, PAWA Dominicana DC-9, and a PAWA Dominicana B757? Please let me know. Thank you in advance.
Yes these would be possible.
Have send to a PM.

Mumrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 04:06 PM   #21
Earning My Wings

IvoryZebra is flying under the radar

Hello! I'm willing to offer a decent sum for a 1:500 Asky Airlines 737-7 and an Air Burkina E-170 (preferably recent Herpa moulds). African aviation junkie
IvoryZebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 04:42 PM   #22
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

These are pretty cool and seem to be easy to do!
Send a PM to SÚrgio (PT-TAA) or Bert (CB Customs)!
Of course, other people who do custom models might also step in
Old 06-22-2017, 06:38 AM   #23
Easyjet

Easyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributor

Seeing as no one has posted here in a while, here's a few for my custom wishlist.

Jet2 A330-200
easyJet A319 or A320SL New Colours
Level A330-200
Thomson 757 or 787-9
Easyjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 02:06 PM   #24
Easyjet

Easyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributor

Just having a little look around a couple of decal sites and came across these which I think would look cool.

V1 Decals
Braathens Regional RJ-100
easyjet 737-700
Prime Air 767-300F
TAP Portugal 737-700
TAP Portugal 777-200 & 300ER
Flybe E-175

F-DCAL
Cityjet RJ-85 (which I guess would use a RJ-100 model)
Old 02-26-2018, 02:28 PM   #25
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Would the FlyBe be purple or white?

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 02:59 PM   #26
Easyjet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Would the FlyBe be purple or white?
It's white, I don't think any are in purple.
Old 02-26-2018, 03:06 PM   #27
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Seems you are right. None of the E-jets seem to be repainted except the Cancer Foundation & Yorkshire specials.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 06:57 PM   #28
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

If you wish to see these models done, I think SÚrgio have done the Easyjet 737 and the Amazon Prime Air 767!
Old 02-27-2018, 06:37 PM   #29
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
If you wish to see these models done, I think SÚrgio have done the Easyjet 737 and the Amazon Prime Air 767!
Yes, I made both.

Always keep improving! 'The excellency of today will be future's mediocrity.'
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 02:08 PM   #30
Earning My Wings

Jorgeavelar is flying under the radar

not sure if the thread is still alive, but anyway

My (short) wish list

1:500 A310-300 Azores Airlines

1:500 Bombardier Dash Q400

Jorgeavelar is offline   Reply With Quote