Wings900 Discussion Forums

Wings900 Discussion Forums (https://www.wings900.com/vb/)
-   All Other Scales (https://www.wings900.com/vb/all-other-scales/)
-   -   I'm buying 1:600 scale models (https://www.wings900.com/vb/all-other-scales/150696-im-buying-1-600-scale-models.html)

ltrif 08-11-2020 08:08 AM

I'm buying 1:600 scale models
 
Dear All,

I would like to inform you, that I'm buying 1:600 scale models. If you have something for sale, just post me your list including prices.

Thank you!

By the way, does anybody knows what happened with scale600.com and mainly with its valuable model database (data with pictures)?

Wish you all the best!

Laszlo

elite_lima 08-11-2020 09:09 AM

Re: I'm buying 1:600 scale models
 
I have a few for sale but they may not be in fantastic condition. Are you still keen?

ltrif 08-12-2020 02:07 AM

Re: I'm buying 1:600 scale models
 
Yep. Send for me you list, with scale600 OR wings900 ID, and I'll check it.

TopJet 08-12-2020 04:56 AM

Re: I'm buying 1:600 scale models
 
I have three ANA DC-3s if you're interested. Made of rubberised plastic and quite flexible.

Speedbird 001 08-12-2020 11:37 AM

Re: I'm buying 1:600 scale models
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ltrif (Post 1151354)
Dear All,

I would like to inform you, that I'm buying 1:600 scale models. If you have something for sale, just post me your list including prices.

Thank you!

By the way, does anybody knows what happened with scale600.com and mainly with its valuable model database (data with pictures)?

Wish you all the best!

Laszlo

Szia Laszlo,
long time no see. You had bought quite a bunch of models from me back a few years. Asked myself same question about Scale600 to be honest.

If you still need some 1:600, let me know. Some are still left.

All the best
Norbert

ltrif 08-13-2020 02:15 AM

Re: I'm buying 1:600 scale models
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopJet (Post 1151394)
I have three ANA DC-3s if you're interested. Made of rubberised plastic and quite flexible.

So, it seems, that they are not original Schucco/Schabak/Herpa models, aren't they?

TopJet 08-13-2020 04:28 AM

Re: I'm buying 1:600 scale models
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ltrif (Post 1151448)
So, it seems, that they are not original Schucco/Schabak/Herpa models, aren't they?


No, I don't believe so.

ltrif 08-14-2020 07:29 AM

Re: I'm buying 1:600 scale models
 
Hallo mein freund, Norbert!

Yes, I still remember you! How can I forget a person, from which I bought some great models?!
Pass to me your list, I would be glad to check it (again)!

Wish you all the best!

Laszlo

ltrif 08-14-2020 07:30 AM

Re: I'm buying 1:600 scale models
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 (Post 1151412)
Szia Laszlo,
long time no see. You had bought quite a bunch of models from me back a few years. Asked myself same question about Scale600 to be honest.

If you still need some 1:600, let me know. Some are still left.

All the best
Norbert


Re: I'm buying 1:600 scale models
<hr style="color:#B0B0B0; background-color:#B0B0B0" size="1"> Hallo mein freund, Norbert!

Yes, I still remember you! How can I forget a person, from which I bought some great models?!
Pass to me your list, I would be glad to check it (again)!

Wish you all the best!

Laszlo

ltrif 08-14-2020 07:33 AM

Re: I'm buying 1:600 scale models
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopJet (Post 1151450)
No, I don't believe so.

I'm sorry, I can not buy them, if they aren't original Schabak/Schuco/Herpa's. But anyway, thank you, that you've contacted me, I greatly appreciate this!

astra-airlines 08-14-2020 09:44 AM

Re: I'm buying 1:600 scale models
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopJet (Post 1151394)
I have three ANA DC-3s if you're interested. Made of rubberised plastic and quite flexible.

I may be interested in these! How much are they? })

Speedbird 001 08-15-2020 06:22 AM

Re: I'm buying 1:600 scale models
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ltrif (Post 1151530)
Re: I'm buying 1:600 scale models
<hr style="color:#B0B0B0; background-color:#B0B0B0" size="1"> Hallo mein freund, Norbert!

Yes, I still remember you! How can I forget a person, from which I bought some great models?!
Pass to me your list, I would be glad to check it (again)!

Wish you all the best!

Laszlo

Thanks :cool:
Is your Email ID still the same Laszlo ?

ltrif 08-17-2020 02:59 AM

Re: I'm buying 1:600 scale models
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 (Post 1151628)
Thanks :cool:
Is your Email ID still the same Laszlo ?

Yep! Thanks!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2