A380 jetway - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-05-2015, 09:47 PM   #1
Earning My Wings

HerpaFRA is an excellent contributorHerpaFRA is an excellent contributorHerpaFRA is an excellent contributorHerpaFRA is an excellent contributorHerpaFRA is an excellent contributorHerpaFRA is an excellent contributorHerpaFRA is an excellent contributorHerpaFRA is an excellent contributorHerpaFRA is an excellent contributorHerpaFRA is an excellent contributorHerpaFRA is an excellent contributor
A380 jetway

I'm stuck with these double jetways in 1:500, which are great for 747s and 777s, but the top door is missing a jetway which it could use in the a380. I'm pretty sure Gemini makes one for 1/400. Could it work for 1:500 or are there any brands or places that I can buy a380 jetways with 3 doors?

Check out my instagram -> click on the website in my profile!
HerpaFRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2015, 01:16 AM   #2
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby
Re: A380 jetway

The gemini ones are way to big for 1:500! No Point has a triple jetway in their AMS serie

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 03:04 AM   #3
First Officer

Mumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributor

I have done mine my self using one double and one single or three signal Herpa jetways and then cut them into the corect length so that they fit the A380.
Mumrik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2015, 06:51 AM   #4
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

What are signal jetways?

Old 09-06-2015, 08:05 AM   #5
First Officer

Mumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
What are signal jetways?
Sorry, this damn word correcting on the Ipad made single into signal.
Old 09-06-2015, 11:28 AM   #6
Earning My Wings

HerpaFRA is an excellent contributorHerpaFRA is an excellent contributorHerpaFRA is an excellent contributorHerpaFRA is an excellent contributorHerpaFRA is an excellent contributorHerpaFRA is an excellent contributorHerpaFRA is an excellent contributorHerpaFRA is an excellent contributorHerpaFRA is an excellent contributorHerpaFRA is an excellent contributorHerpaFRA is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumrik View Post
I have done mine my self using one double and one single or three signal Herpa jetways and then cut them into the corect length so that they fit the A380.
Do you have a picture of how you did this and the final product?

Old 09-13-2015, 09:20 AM   #7
First Officer

Hi
Here are some pictures, first when I have cut them then when I have attached them to the gate and then as they look with an A380.
Attached Thumbnails
A380 jetway-img_4478.jpg   A380 jetway-img_4476.jpg   A380 jetway-img_4475.jpg  
Old 09-13-2015, 03:08 PM   #8
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Looks very good!!! Can you please show us your whole airport? It looks awesome!

This is my home made A380 jetway

Last edited by Wingslover; 09-13-2015 at 03:15 PM.
Old 09-13-2015, 03:32 PM   #9
Take Me Back

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby

I need to make my own for myself!

"Freedom is Merely Privilege Extended Unless Enjoyed by One and All"
Speedbird 48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 01:15 PM   #10
Earning My Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
Looks very good!!! Can you please show us your whole airport? It looks awesome!

This is my home made A380 jetway

How did you make that? Can you show just the jetway from the side please? It looks great!

Tags
1:500, a380, airport, herpa, jetway

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: