Michal's collection - Page 9 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-16-2015, 10:41 AM   #121
Captain

Pieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dog
Re: Michal's collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooohaty View Post
I could help you if you'd like to do your own similar airport.
It is not as complicated as you probably think
I think the biggest problem is, how do I begin on making it...
I have the complete EBBR-aerial from Google, stitched to each other, but that is all, how do I start to get it sharper and add the necessary detail to make it look attractive...
Pieter666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2015, 02:29 PM   #122
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Many many compliments again for the beautiful photos! With your photos you really share the essence of all your models. The United B777 is particularly wonderful, but also the ELAL and the Pan Am are amazing.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 05:04 AM   #123
lightsaberoperator

pooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Loved the tulip livery and the B777 was no exception. It really suits the bird. Very impressive model!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
What a beauty!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Many many compliments again for the beautiful photos! With your photos you really share the essence of all your models. The United B777 is particularly wonderful, but also the ELAL and the Pan Am are amazing.
Thank you guys!
Another beauties will appear soon

Old 01-18-2015, 05:35 AM   #124
lightsaberoperator

pooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieter666 View Post
I think the biggest problem is, how do I begin on making it...
I have the complete EBBR-aerial from Google, stitched to each other, but that is all, how do I start to get it sharper and add the necessary detail to make it look attractive...
Hi Pieter!
I'm afraid it will be hard to make google-map photos sharper
EBBR google photomap is quite detailed but I use aerial (made from an airplane not a satellite) EPWA images with resolution 1 pixel=10cm, they simply don't need to be sharpen...
I use GIMP software to add some details to my photomaps, but it is a bit complicated. The simplest way is to use MS Word. You import a photomap as a picture to Word and use "shapes" option to add some elements and draw the taxiway lines.
Drop me a letter to my mail if you need more technical details.
M.
Old 01-20-2015, 03:10 PM   #125
lightsaberoperator

Whiter shade of Canadian pale.
Truly amazing model of Aero 500: Air Canada B77W C-FIVR.

Old 01-20-2015, 03:37 PM   #126
Masur

Qupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributor

love your airport and all the photos are beautiful!
Qupax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 03:39 PM   #127
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

That model is a masterpiece

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 03:59 PM   #128
Freight forwarder

7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby

Love those red emergency markings at the top of the fuselage, too bad that Herpa doesn't do this on their models regularly...
211 models in 1:500
My rnav photos
7wesker7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 09:46 PM   #129
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

that Air Canada B77W...splendid model..was thinking of getting an Air Canada B77W in this scale...now I know which one Ill get Thanks my friend for making up my mind!!!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 01:03 PM   #130
lightsaberoperator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qupax View Post
love your airport and all the photos are beautiful!
Thanks!

Quote:
That model is a masterpiece
Totally agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7wesker7 View Post
Love those red emergency markings at the top of the fuselage, too bad that Herpa doesn't do this on their models regularly...
In general, too bad that Herpa doesn't print more details on their models regularly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
that Air Canada B77W...splendid model..was thinking of getting an Air Canada B77W in this scale...now I know which one Ill get Thanks my friend for making up my mind!!!
You're welcome
I'm particularly glad when my photos are useful for friends.
Old 01-29-2015, 01:21 PM   #131
lightsaberoperator

B777-200 Singapore Airlines 9V-SQA "Jubilee" made by DreamJets.
Dressed in very classy "50th Anniversary" livery

Old 01-29-2015, 01:22 PM   #132
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Nice model!

I have the Herpa version from the Heritage set

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 09:46 AM   #133
lightsaberoperator

Quote:
Nice model!

I have the Herpa version from the Heritage set
I like it too
It is in fact old Starjets, trustworthy due to its quality and reliability.
Old 02-01-2015, 09:58 AM   #134
lightsaberoperator

With greetings to my Dutch Friends
One of my favourite StarJets models
KLM's B777 PH-BQA "Queen Wilhelmina"/"Albert Plesman" (?)

Last edited by pooohaty; 02-01-2015 at 05:31 PM. Reason: typo
pooohaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 10:35 AM   #135
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

THAT KLM B777!!! WOW!!! one of my favourites!!!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: