Michal's collection - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-11-2014, 01:54 PM   #91
lightsaberoperator

pooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast icon
Re: Michal's collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by juntimestwo View Post
If only Herpa models were just as detailed as those Sky500's you posted... *sigh*
Yes, but in fact, there is not a perfect model.
Each has flaws, bigger or smaller.
Some people prefer better mould, others prefer lack, others plenty of details.
I prefer the models which simply look in the most lifelike way.
Especially through my camera - while I'm taking a photo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2014, 02:06 PM   #92
lightsaberoperator

pooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast icon

One of my favourite model:
Cathay Pacific's "Asia's World City" B-HOY
The amazing masterpiece made by Big Bird.

Old 12-11-2014, 02:21 PM   #93
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

The Asia's World City colours looked good on the B777, but the B747 beats it hands down!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2014, 02:25 PM   #94
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Great model, one of the most beautiful and impressive Cathay Pacific livery!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 04:24 PM   #95
lightsaberoperator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
The Asia's World City colours looked good on the B777, but the B747 beats it hands down!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Great model, one of the most beautiful and impressive Cathay Pacific livery!
Indeed! The fantastic model in awesome livery.
I have B777 in that livery too, but IMHO the Queen looks better in these colours
Old 12-18-2014, 04:29 PM   #96
lightsaberoperator

The Oriental Beauty from Kuwait.
And my the most beautiful model of Netmodels: Kuwait Airways 9K-ADE.

Old 12-18-2014, 08:00 PM   #97
Freight forwarder

7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby

I'm speechless
211 models in 1:500
My rnav photos
7wesker7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 10:59 PM   #98
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

wow...that KU B744...she's the only B744 in the Kuwait Airways fleet...I had the pleasure of flying her from Bombay to Kuwait a few times when KU302/301 was operated by the sole B744...fab model my friend, she's one of y favourites in my modest B744 fleet too!!!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 01:31 AM   #99
P1 Pharmacy Student

juntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributor

I agree with you. No model is perfect. I'm just saying that those specific ones were better than what Herpa could have possibly done

I do like that special livery on the Cathay Pacific!
Old 12-19-2014, 02:48 PM   #100
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Completely agree with the Kuwait Airways B747-400: absolutely wonderful, a masterpiece!
Stunnig photos of your models, i also love your ground foil.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 01:47 PM   #101
lightsaberoperator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7wesker7 View Post
I'm speechless
Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
wow...that KU B744...she's the only B744 in the Kuwait Airways fleet...I had the pleasure of flying her from Bombay to Kuwait a few times when KU302/301 was operated by the sole B744...fab model my friend, she's one of y favourites in my modest B744 fleet too!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by juntimestwo View Post
I agree with you. No model is perfect. I'm just saying that those specific ones were better than what Herpa could have possibly done

I do like that special livery on the Cathay Pacific!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Completely agree with the Kuwait Airways B747-400: absolutely wonderful, a masterpiece!
Stunnig photos of your models, i also love your ground foil.
Thank you my friends
Nothing more to add. Kuwait and Cathay, despite some minor flaws, are great models.
I think they both are the peaks of development of Netmodels and Big Bird models respectively.

Last edited by pooohaty; 12-20-2014 at 02:06 PM.
pooohaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 01:58 PM   #102
lightsaberoperator

Another old Starjets.
And another reminiscence of ingenious liveries of good, old days...
Canadian C-GMWW "Maxwell W. Ward" - real Princess of Canada!

Old 12-21-2014, 04:06 AM   #103
First Officer

Mumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributor

That Canadian livery must be the most beautiful livery ever. Sad that this one is not around any more. Really miss her.
Mumrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 06:31 PM   #104
lightsaberoperator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumrik View Post
That Canadian livery must be the most beautiful livery ever. Sad that this one is not around any more. Really miss her.
I really like that goose on the tail - and miss her too.
It is something special in this livery. The modern "eurowhite" liveries are simply boring
Old 12-23-2014, 06:49 PM   #105
lightsaberoperator

Her Majesty the Queen of the Great Britain
Noblesse oblige. British Airways has the largest fleet of the Queens, here is the one of them: Inflight's G-CIVB.

BTW:
Merry Christmas for you all!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: