Michal's collection - Page 6 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-29-2014, 11:07 AM   #76
lightsaberoperator

pooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast icon
Re: Michal's collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Great shots my friend.
Thank you Thom. But I'm still learning...

BTW: I'm sorry that I don't discuss/comment/admire other threads/topics/pictures.
I know that other guys are doing a good work here but I'm really very busy lately.
So I have to focus on keeping alive my thread first.

Last edited by pooohaty; 11-29-2014 at 11:18 AM.
pooohaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2014, 11:15 AM   #77
lightsaberoperator

pooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast icon

The American Beauty...
Northwest's "City of Tokyo" in my favourite "Bowling Shoe" livery used until 2003.

Old 11-29-2014, 11:47 AM   #78
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooohaty View Post
Thank you Thom. But I'm still learning...
Regarding model aviation shots, I think I could learn a thing or 2 from you. Congrats on the Northwest B747!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2014, 12:06 PM   #79
Second Officer

kartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast icon

Although I would not buy this 747 I have to tell You, Michał, that your photos, are really nice The light is great, how did You manage to get it?

Why don't You present LOT's plane in this way?
kartlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 12:25 PM   #80
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Great photos of the Northwest B747, absolutely amazing!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 12:33 PM   #81
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

That livery was stunning!

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 12:40 PM   #82
lightsaberoperator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
...Regarding model aviation shots, I think I could learn a thing or 2 from you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kartlord View Post
...I have to tell You, Michał, that your photos, are really nice The light is great, how did You manage to get it?
The recipe for such a photo is simple: reliable camera (Nikon D80) and natural mid-day light.
That is all

P.S. LOT models will surely appear soon
Old 12-03-2014, 05:39 PM   #83
lightsaberoperator

Baroness of Corsica
Really sweet Big Bird model of that French B743.
Lips on the fuselage adequate to the registration...

Old 12-04-2014, 07:24 AM   #84
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Love the reg and kiss, good modifications to a lovely livery!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 08:22 AM   #85
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

This one is a good model indeed. Front section and gears look nice, cockpit windows look great and in correct position.
Only the engines and pylons look strange, that ''attachment part'' is totally visible.

But this one looks nice. Contrary to the other Netmodels, for example...
Big Bird B747-100/200 were also very nice. Specially the Atlas Air B747-200.

Last edited by LeoMuse747; 12-04-2014 at 12:38 PM.
LeoMuse747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 12:31 PM   #86
Freight forwarder

7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby

You have a very good taste with picking models for Your collection. Congrats!
211 models in 1:500
My rnav photos
7wesker7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 04:29 PM   #87
lightsaberoperator

Thank you all for your kind words
Here we back to the collection.
Old 12-07-2014, 04:33 PM   #88
lightsaberoperator

The Princess of Arabia.
Next B747-300, this time Saudi Arabian TF-ARS from Sky 500.
Remarkably refined and detailed model

Old 12-07-2014, 04:47 PM   #89
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

A beautiful livery on a beautiful aircraft!

I have the Cargo version
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 05:49 PM   #90
P1 Pharmacy Student

juntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributor

If only Herpa models were just as detailed as those Sky500's you posted... *sigh*

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: