Michal's collection - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-12-2014, 09:43 PM   #61
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Michal's collection

wow Michal...love the Queens...my fav. is the.....KLM!!! fantastic blue livery on a wonderful Queen!!!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2014, 11:58 AM   #62
lightsaberoperator

pooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast icon

The Princess of (New South) Wales
Starjets' Qantas VH-OJC "City of Melbourne".

Old 11-15-2014, 12:20 PM   #63
Senior Captain

selim2k3 is a legend of the hobbyselim2k3 is a legend of the hobbyselim2k3 is a legend of the hobbyselim2k3 is a legend of the hobbyselim2k3 is a legend of the hobbyselim2k3 is a legend of the hobbyselim2k3 is a legend of the hobbyselim2k3 is a legend of the hobbyselim2k3 is a legend of the hobbyselim2k3 is a legend of the hobbyselim2k3 is a legend of the hobby

Wonderful pictures Michal, keep them coming!

Old 11-15-2014, 03:53 PM   #64
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

WOW, wonderful photos of the Qantas B747-400, especially the first two, especially the first, really amazing!
Positive rep. added and well deserved.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 01:54 PM   #65
lightsaberoperator

pooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
wow Michal...love the Queens...my fav. is the.....KLM!!! fantastic blue livery on a wonderful Queen!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by selim2k3 View Post
Wonderful pictures Michal, keep them coming!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
WOW, wonderful photos of the Qantas B747-400, especially the first two, especially the first, really amazing!
Positive rep. added and well deserved.
Thanks for appreciation and kind words.
I can't stop with the photos! Too many beautiful models still remain to show
I take all my photos in natural light of sunny afternoons, so as for now my only problem is the weather.
...it's hard to hold a camera in the cold November rain...
But seriously, I have photos of another 30 models already done. They will be successively presented here.
The rest must wait for a spring sunshine
Old 11-20-2014, 02:20 PM   #66
lightsaberoperator

The Queen of Malaysia.
Starjets: 9M-MPD "Seremban"
(BTW, R.I.P. to the all victims of flights MH17 and MH370 )

Old 11-20-2014, 02:25 PM   #67
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Great livery on a wonderful jet. Too bad MH retired their B747-400's...

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 11:38 AM   #68
lightsaberoperator

The Queen of Maroc.
CN-RGA - model of Starjets club#3

BTW, the model is for sale (18 euro + shipping)

Old 11-23-2014, 08:50 AM   #69
Boeing 777-300ER

Cathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributor

Really nice pics of the RAM 747, I like it!
Collecting 1:500
Cathaypacific251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 12:07 PM   #70
Freight forwarder

7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby

I like it, after the new Year I think I might afford it
211 models in 1:500
My rnav photos
7wesker7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 12:33 PM   #71
banned

Boeing787fan needs to find another hobbyBoeing787fan needs to find another hobbyBoeing787fan needs to find another hobbyBoeing787fan needs to find another hobbyBoeing787fan needs to find another hobbyBoeing787fan needs to find another hobbyBoeing787fan needs to find another hobby

Amazing collection and beautifully displayed.
Boeing787fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 04:16 PM   #72
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

The RAM B747-400 is a masterpiece, a classic livery but so elegant!!!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 05:00 PM   #73
lightsaberoperator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathaypacific251 View Post
Really nice pics of the RAM 747, I like it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7wesker7 View Post
I like it, after the new Year I think I might afford it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing787fan View Post
Amazing collection and beautifully displayed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
The RAM B747-400 is a masterpiece, a classic livery but so elegant!!!
Thank you.
More pictures to come soon.
Old 11-23-2014, 05:14 PM   #74
lightsaberoperator

Boeing 747-412 of Singapore Airlines - reg. 9V-SPK.
Beautiful bad sad particle of my collection.
The plane and its 86 passengers were victims of the fatal accident in Taipei
Singapore Airlines Flight 006 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 11-24-2014, 03:15 AM   #75
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

A sad story behind a beautiful aircraft.. Great shots my friend.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: