Michal's collection - Page 4 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-03-2014, 02:00 PM   #46
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Michal's collection

Three amazing B747-400s and beautiful photos. About the ANZ B747-400, imagine this model in the new livery...AMAZING! Too sad Air New Zealand replaced the model with the B777-300ER.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2014, 01:48 PM   #47
lightsaberoperator

pooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast icon

One of the over a hundred former JAL's Empresses of Japan: "Yokoso! Japan" from Netmodels.
What a pity that all these Japanese Queens are already retired!

Old 11-06-2014, 06:32 AM   #48
RJ First Officer

nebula is a diecast iconnebula is a diecast iconnebula is a diecast iconnebula is a diecast iconnebula is a diecast iconnebula is a diecast iconnebula is a diecast iconnebula is a diecast iconnebula is a diecast iconnebula is a diecast iconnebula is a diecast icon

i'm a bid late but wow beautiful fleet and that ground mat.. by the way thank you so much for getting the Aerlingus L1011 for me, still one of my fav model in my collection.
Searching for 1:500 Lysia Singapore airlines cargo 747-400f 1:500 Herpa Pan American World Airways B 747SP club model. Lysia Dragonair A330-342 1:500"25th Anniversary"
My collection http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/collection/nebula
nebula is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2014, 01:49 PM   #49
lightsaberoperator

pooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Three amazing B747-400s and beautiful photos. About the ANZ B747-400, imagine this model in the new livery...AMAZING! Too sad Air New Zealand replaced the model with the B777-300ER.
Thank you.
You surely know that taking photos of Queens is a pure pleasure
For me it is sad that all B747s are being retired. I have never flown B747. I hope I will manage to do it...
Old 11-06-2014, 02:07 PM   #50
lightsaberoperator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebula View Post
i'm a bid late but wow beautiful fleet and that ground mat.. by the way thank you so much for getting the Aerlingus L1011 for me, still one of my fav model in my collection.
Thanks Kevin
The foil is still in progress. It cost me a lot of effort but at least some part should be available for everyone soon.

Let me know which models you are looking for. I will look around here.
Old 11-07-2014, 01:29 PM   #51
lightsaberoperator

...and The Queen of the Netherlands: Starjets' KLM Boeing 747-400 "City of Atlanta"

Old 11-07-2014, 01:45 PM   #52
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

I know someone who will love that model

(Guess who?!)

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 03:17 PM   #53
Second Officer

getifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooohaty View Post
...taking photos of Queens is a pure pleasure...
Your pictures are great and I respect your love for your models. But as clear as your pictures are in my opinion they highlight the imperfections particularly of the Netmodels mould.

Too bad that Sky500 and Herpa are still able to work with this seemingly everlasting toolset.
getifero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 03:29 PM   #54
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
...and The Queen of the Netherlands: Starjets' KLM Boeing 747-400 "City of Atlanta"
It's one of the missing three

Beautiful photos of the queen!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 05:49 AM   #55
lightsaberoperator

Quote:
Originally Posted by getifero View Post
Your pictures are great and I respect your love for your models. But as clear as your pictures are in my opinion they highlight the imperfections particularly of the Netmodels mould.
You are right of course.
But that is what true love consist in: loving somebody/something despite her/his/its even obvious imperfections and flaws
My remarks always would be subjective. So, that is the reason why I leave the comments for my Dear Audience

But seriously.
Certainly none of the above moulds is perfect (some are even poor, and perhaps the Big Bird's is the best of them), but we should have in mind that they come from the beginning of the century.
To be honest, in my opinion, in some cases, just placing cockpit windows in correct position could significantly improve the look of models.
Old 11-08-2014, 06:49 AM   #56
Second Officer

getifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
But that is what true love consist in: loving somebody/something despite her/his/its even obvious imperfections and flaws ...
in some cases, just placing cockpit windows in correct position could significantly improve the look of models...
Neatly and well thought-out formulated, nothing to argue with you here!
getifero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 09:30 AM   #57
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

wow fabulous KLM B744...need a few of them in my fleet too...need City of Calgary (PH-BFC) and City of Vancouver (PH-BFV)...maybe as customs!!! SERGIO???
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 02:25 PM   #58
lightsaberoperator

The classy Thai princess.
5 Stars model: HS-TGJ "Hariphunchai"

Old 11-12-2014, 02:46 PM   #59
Freight forwarder

7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby

Do want it so badly
211 models in 1:500
My rnav photos
7wesker7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 03:49 PM   #60
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

They didn't get the tail color much right
It's supposed to be dark purple, not navy blue...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: