Michal's collection - Page 10 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-01-2015, 06:03 PM   #136
Freight forwarder

7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Michal's collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooohaty View Post
With greetings to my Dutch Friends
One of my favourite StarJets models
KLM's B777 PH-BQA "Queen Wilhelmina"/"Albert Plesman" (?)

She's a beauty
211 models in 1:500
My rnav photos
7wesker7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2015, 06:22 PM   #137
Earning My Wings

pazzy is flying under the radar

Fantastic thread !

Fantastic photos - but best of all fantastic models !! you are giving me great ideas on next purchases !
pazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 02:34 AM   #138
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

And greetings to you my friend! Very nice model, although she should be named Albert Plesman indeed. Beautiful model anyway!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2015, 09:25 AM   #139
lightsaberoperator

pooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
THAT KLM B777!!! WOW!!! one of my favourites!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7wesker7 View Post
She's a beauty
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazzy View Post
Fantastic thread !

Fantastic photos - but best of all fantastic models !! you are giving me great ideas on next purchases !
Thank you guys.
More beauties (and more ideas) to follow
Old 02-07-2015, 09:45 AM   #140
lightsaberoperator

pooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
And greetings to you my friend! Very nice model, although she should be named Albert Plesman indeed. Beautiful model anyway!
Yes, I know, name of "Queen Wilhelmina" on both sides of cockpit is in fact mistake.
Do you know anything about possible reasons of that error?
Both the model and the real plane were introduced in 2003.
Maybe this B777 was earlier planned to bear the name of the Queen?
But nevertheless the model is beauty
Old 02-07-2015, 09:59 AM   #141
lightsaberoperator

Let's continue with amazing KLM's "triple sevens".
Here is model of Aero 500 - for little comparison.
Boeing 777-300ER PH-BVA "Nationaal Park De Hoge Veluwe".

Old 02-07-2015, 10:13 AM   #142
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Hmm, not a bad 773 at all

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:29 AM   #143
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Both models seem to have a pure white belly, while KLM used a very light grey tone in this livery... Herpa did the same mistake on early NG KLM models.
With their new scheme (the one of the E190 and 738), the white belly was again used
Old 02-07-2015, 10:37 AM   #144
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

wow another fantastic KLM B777...any more Dutch beauties???
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 12:38 PM   #145
lightsaberoperator

Unfortunately have only two Dutch 777s, but more other wonderful KLM's planes to follow
BTW: I return to my earlier question (post#140) about "Queen Wilhelmina".
Anybody knows a possible reason of that mistake?

Last edited by pooohaty; 02-11-2015 at 01:04 PM. Reason: typo
pooohaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 12:54 PM   #146
lightsaberoperator

And let me introduce another Aero 500,
but after many elegant and classy liveries - something colorful and motley.
Air China B777-200 B-2059 in beautiful "Blue Peony" colors.

Old 02-11-2015, 12:56 PM   #147
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooohaty View Post
Yes, I know, name of "Queen Wilhelmina" on both sides of cockpit is in fact mistake.
Do you know anything about possible reasons of that error?
Both the model and the real plane were introduced in 2003.
Maybe this B777 was earlier planned to bear the name of the Queen?
But nevertheless the model is beauty
I actually don't know, as I can't find any evidence she was supposed to be Queen Wilhelmina. She wasn't even Queen at the time, that was Beatrix.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 01:10 PM   #148
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Ciao Michal, wonderful photos as usual! The two KLM B777's are stunning, this livery is a pleasure for the eyes (like your pics!).
About PH-BFA: airfleets.com says that the airplane was born as "Albert Plesman" while "Queen Wilhelmina" is not mentioned; but i continue to search and it seems that initially the airplane had to be called "Queen Wilhelmina" but then the name changed.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 04:47 AM   #149
lightsaberoperator

I've found info on airliners.net forum:
"BQA was supposed to have a different name and was changed to Albert Plesman at the last moment."
Maybe that is the explenation...
Old 02-13-2015, 08:30 AM   #150
Captain

Pieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dog

great collection!!!!
and man, your foil.... I will have to get my things together and start making mine...
Pieter666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: