JAL / JTA Official Releases 2014 - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-11-2014, 12:22 PM   #31
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: JAL / JTA Official Releases 2014

Ciao Dutch Dave i merged your thread with the existing thread about these marvellous models.
They are both available but i will receive them along with the JTA B737-400 "Jinbei Jet" (available at the end of December) and the Eva Air B777-300ER (available at the end of October).

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2014, 01:13 PM   #32
Second Officer

Dutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributor

Hi Charter
Ok, thanks, yes I've also order the JTA but as you say its not available until Dec14.
Old 10-11-2014, 01:19 PM   #33
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Dave View Post
Hi Charter
Ok, thanks, yes I've also order the JTA but as you say its not available until Dec14.
How much did you pay for the JAL B737-800WL and B767-300WL? And what about the cost of the JTA B737-400?
Please post the pics of the two wonderful models as soon as you will receive them!!! I can't wait.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.

Old 10-12-2014, 03:14 AM   #34
Second Officer

Dutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributorDutch Dave is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
How much did you pay for the JAL B737-800WL and B767-300WL? And what about the cost of the JTA B737-400?
Please post the pics of the two wonderful models as soon as you will receive them!!! I can't wait.
¥11,300 for the 2 JAL models, including shipping.
Old 10-12-2014, 03:31 AM   #35
The Dark Side

And you will have to pay the custom fee for your country,25% of the total amount, right?
I remember i paid 50 euro of custom for a total of about 250 euro ( the two ANA B787's and other models).

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-12-2014, 04:10 AM   #36
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
And you will have to pay the custom fee for your country,25% of the total amount, right?
I remember i paid 50 euro of custom for a total of about 250 euro ( the two ANA B787's and other models).
50/250 = 20% ...

You typically pay the equivalent of your country's TVA, 19% in Germany.
mmu69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 04:29 AM   #37
Senior Captain

geosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top dog

Quote:
If there is GIFT written on the package, you don't pay anything in the Czech Republic up to amount of 10.000 CZK (about 363€), otherwise you pay 21%. And from EU obviously you don't pay anything in all cases.

That is why I encourage the retailers to write this on the box...
Old 10-12-2014, 10:52 AM   #38
Second Officer

Yes, I have pay duty and VAT on arrival , but they were only sent yesterday I should have them in about 10 days,
Old 10-12-2014, 01:24 PM   #39
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmu69 View Post
50/250 = 20% ...

You typically pay the equivalent of your country's TVA, 19% in Germany.
No, indeed i wrote the wrong total price of the models because i paid around 225 euro (i don't exactly remember the price); the VAT in my country for these so called "unnecessary objects" is 23%, while for the clothes and shoes, for example, 22%: in 2015 also for milk, bread, flour, etc. the VAT will be 22%. So really paid about 25% of taxes.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-13-2014, 05:26 AM   #40
First Officer

EI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributor

I'd love to get those JAL models, especially the 'Jinbei Jet'. It looks like a real masterpiece!
EI-LAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 09:12 AM   #41
Second Officer

Models arrived today and I had to pay €15.44 vat and duties
Old 10-22-2014, 09:15 AM   #42
Student Pilot + Engineer

mwmanhk is getting startedmwmanhk is getting startedmwmanhk is getting startedmwmanhk is getting started

Mine arrived on Monday
https://www.facebook.com/groups/hkad...8551898529175/

Last edited by mwmanhk; 10-22-2014 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Image size too big
mwmanhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 09:28 AM   #43
Student Pilot + Engineer

mwmanhk is getting startedmwmanhk is getting startedmwmanhk is getting startedmwmanhk is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Dave View Post
¥11,300 for the 2 JAL models, including shipping.
I got the JALs in total of 9,670 Yen with shipping fee + 19 GBP VAT, and the JTA is available on Amiami.com for 4650 Yen without shipping fee.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:25 PM   #44
Student Pilot + Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmu69 View Post
I appreciate that. It's just that Japanese models are so hard to get and/or expensive it seems like a terrible waste to use them as donors…

PS: Added to database

Hogan 1:500 JAL Japan Airlines B 737-846WL - Wings900 ID# 37468
Hogan 1:500 JAL Japan Airlines B 767-346ER - Wings900 ID# 37467
Can you please add the BJE3022 into the database, I submitted it but still, its not in the database.
Old 11-18-2014, 04:27 AM   #45
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwmanhk View Post
Can you please add the BJE3022 into the database, I submitted it but still, its not in the database.
See here: Diecast Model Aircraft
mmu69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hogan 1:500, jal, jalux, japan airlines

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: