geosnail's collection - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-22-2014, 04:49 PM   #1
Senior Captain

geosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top dog
geosnail's collection

Hi guys,
in this thread, I will post all my new arrivals, aswell as my old models... Although we are in 1:500 scale discussion, I will post models of all scales here, but the majority is 1:500 scale! Let's start with a brief overview of my collection...

Our first stop is at Memmingen Airport, so far my only airport... But more airports to come!

In fact, I also have a 1:500 aircraft carrier USS Saratoga, but no fighters (come on manufacturers, start making fighters!)

This is my first ever model. Not sure about the scale, it was bought in a toy shop, when I was 2 years old But it seems like 1:280 or something...

My two most expensive models. But it was worth the money

My most valuable models. Not expensive, in fact the Air Astana donor I got for free, because it was badly damaged... But I spent 9 hours working on these!

Old 04-22-2014, 04:55 PM   #2
Senior Captain

geosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top dog
Re: geosnail's collection

So, let's look at the overview of the whole collection... Then, I will post hopefully all my models and new arrivals of course...

So, this is my collection Now the models individually ...

IN FACT, I HAVE EVERY SINGLE MODEL IN MY COLLECTION ON DISPLAY!
Old 04-22-2014, 05:11 PM   #3
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Ondrej the models look excellent, you have some fine models on display. I'll reply to your PM shortly, after I find some time
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2014, 08:43 PM   #4
DeltaA321

DeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributorDeltaA321 is an excellent contributor

You have some beautiful models and a nice display!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DELTA A321!!!!
DeltaA321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:06 PM   #5
banned

El_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dog

Beautiful collection!
El_Capitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:26 PM   #6
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

What a beautiful collection and lovely shelves! I love seeing models displayed, all together. It's beautiful and very colorful!

Your Northwest 747 is a New Ray ''Sky Pilot'' series. These are soooo old, I remember these being sold in 2004 here in Brazil, in many toy stores. I still have a beautiful F-22 fighter of this same manufacturer, and I had to build it up (it was easy, but it wasn't snap fit, there were some screws to put in the model)
Old 04-26-2014, 04:54 PM   #7
Senior Captain

Christmas day for me today! There has been PRG Convention today (smaller DUS Fair ) at my home airport and I returned with 8 beautiful models!

All the models together:

USAF T-43A

The outstanding MalÚv Q400. Sad it is history already...

Ecuatoriana 707

Mexicana 767-200 - love this livery!

American CV-990 - One of the most beautiful classics I have seen!

Royal Jordanian A340-200

And finally: JAS 777-200 Rainbow c/s (Although it is a Japanese model, got it only for 450 CZK (<17€)!!!
Old 04-26-2014, 04:58 PM   #8
Senior Captain

And some of my older ones:

To be continued...
Old 04-26-2014, 05:01 PM   #9
Senior Captain

More...

Old 04-26-2014, 05:05 PM   #10
Senior Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
What a beautiful collection and lovely shelves! I love seeing models displayed, all together. It's beautiful and very colorful!

Your Northwest 747 is a New Ray ''Sky Pilot'' series. These are soooo old, I remember these being sold in 2004 here in Brazil, in many toy stores. I still have a beautiful F-22 fighter of this same manufacturer, and I had to build it up (it was easy, but it wasn't snap fit, there were some screws to put in the model)
Thanks for the info about my first model, good to know
Old 04-26-2014, 05:13 PM   #11
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

I like to see that Singapore B777-200 Ondrej, it's a wonderful model! You have some other beauties too mate
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Old 04-26-2014, 05:27 PM   #12
Senior Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
I like to see that Singapore B777-200 Ondrej, it's a wonderful model! You have some other beauties too mate
Thanks mate!

Btw: have you bought some models in Prague?
Old 04-27-2014, 04:50 AM   #13
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby

Thanks for sharing, but "use the source" - a light source, that is. Why hide all these beautiful models in the (semi)dark?
mmu69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 04:58 AM   #14
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by geosnail View Post
Thanks mate!

Btw: have you bought some models in Prague?
Unfortunately I couldn't due to a tight schedule. We actually planned on doing so on sunday, but the Prazsky Hrad, or Pragian Castle took longer than we expected. It was beautiful though.

Old 04-29-2014, 08:32 AM   #15
RJ First Officer

nebula is a diecast iconnebula is a diecast iconnebula is a diecast iconnebula is a diecast iconnebula is a diecast iconnebula is a diecast iconnebula is a diecast iconnebula is a diecast iconnebula is a diecast iconnebula is a diecast iconnebula is a diecast icon

beautiful collection geo, lovely to see them together on your displays thanks for sharing !!
Searching for 1:500 Lysia Singapore airlines cargo 747-400f 1:500 Herpa Pan American World Airways B 747SP club model. Lysia Dragonair A330-342 1:500"25th Anniversary"
My collection http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/collection/nebula
nebula is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: