Herpa Wings Club models list. - Page 29 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-11-2020, 12:35 AM   #421
Second Officer

Kmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobby
Re: Herpa Wings Club models list.

nevermind, got mine today. its lovely
Kmonaghen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2020, 01:46 PM   #422
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby

Next club models:

Gulf Air B787-9 70th anniversary colors A9C-FG
S7-Sibir A320 special Colors VQ-BPN

source: Herpa (WingsWorld)

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Faucett Peru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 02:10 PM   #423
RJ Second Officer

Marvin is getting startedMarvin is getting startedMarvin is getting startedMarvin is getting startedMarvin is getting startedMarvin is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faucett Peru View Post
Next club models:

Gulf Air B787-9 70th anniversary colors A9C-FG
S7-Sibir A320 special Colors VQ-BPN

source: Herpa (WingsWorld)
Very nice. I will buy both models.
Marvin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2020, 03:41 PM   #424
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

I NEED the S7! Not really a fan of their new livery, but that "hybrid" retro-ish one looks fantastic.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 08:45 PM   #425
First Officer

fgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dog

Gulf Air anniversary colors is pretty cool!
fgtmsnazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 09:01 AM   #426
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

These two

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 10:54 AM   #427
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Only Thing I dont like About the GF Retro is the wrong Colours. The stripe was never Gold, but a very dark red/brown....but obviously they wouldnt like to promote anything anymore what is linked to Qatar.

Other than that cool model.. The S7 is neither flesh nor fish….dont like that strange mix.
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 11:45 AM   #428
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 View Post
Only Thing I dont like About the GF Retro is the wrong Colours. The stripe was never Gold, but a very dark red/brown....but obviously they wouldnt like to promote anything anymore what is linked to Qatar.
Yeah, that's the only drawback of the livery. I still think it looks great, though.

I'm not aware of the background story. What is the quarrel between Bahrain and Qatar? And why is there a dispute over the usage of a color? That is so stupid in my opinion
Old 04-15-2020, 12:04 PM   #429
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
Yeah, that's the only drawback of the livery. I still think it looks great, though.

I'm not aware of the background story. What is the quarrel between Bahrain and Qatar? And why is there a dispute over the usage of a color? That is so stupid in my opinion
Since 2017 Saudi Arabia and Bahrain made an air embargo to Qatar accusing the country to support terrorism and its political proximiti to Shiite Iran.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 01:29 PM   #430
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

And that colour was probably associated with the State of Qatar and its flag, correct?
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 01:37 PM   #431
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
And that colour was probably associated with the State of Qatar and its flag, correct?
Correct, at least as far as I know. Can check in my Gulf Air booklet.
Gulf Air was once a foundation of Bahrain, Qatar, Abu Dhabi and Oman.
All countries withdrew, only Bahrain remained.
Qatar was also the first of the countries which withdrew, adding to the political tensions of today.

Last edited by Speedbird 001; 04-15-2020 at 01:40 PM.
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 07:29 PM   #432
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Thanks for the infos!
Living and learning!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: