Herpa Wings Club models list. - Page 15 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-05-2017, 03:50 AM   #211
RJ Second Officer

MarcSant is flying under the radar
Re: Herpa Wings Club models list.

Does anybody knows when Herpa will release the DC9 of Aviaco?
MarcSant is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2017, 06:30 AM   #212
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby

Arrived today

UTA_DC-10_004
UTA_DC-10_002
UTA_DC-10_001
TWA_N948TW_004
TWA_N948TW_002
TWA_N948TW_001
Nepal_Airlines_9N-AKX_001
Nepal_Airlines_9N-AKX_004
Nepal_Airlines_9N-AKX_003

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Faucett Peru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 06:41 AM   #213
RJ First Officer

simao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributor

The A320 looks great.
But so far the new releases are all with IAE engines... I am curious to see a new model with the CFM engines.
simao28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2017, 08:10 AM   #214
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Nice looking models!
The A320 nose gear needs to be placed forward, though...
Old 09-29-2017, 09:40 AM   #215
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Thanks for the beautiful pics my friend. The UTA DC-10 is really wonderful, i also like the Nepal Airlines A320WL.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:49 AM   #216
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

That MD-80 looks more beautiful than i could have imagined.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 03:37 AM   #217
Aviation fan

EchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobby

WoW! Awesome pictures Faucett!!! and the model are beautiful! The UTA and Wings of Pride will be in my collection, sure!
Old 10-07-2017, 02:07 PM   #218
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoCharly View Post
WoW! Awesome pictures Faucett!!! and the model are beautiful! The UTA and Wings of Pride will be in my collection, sure!
You´re welcome

Next will be

A350-900 OH-LWB FINNAIR ONEWORLD c/s 530972 expected November 2017

OH-LWB

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Old 11-28-2017, 11:43 AM   #219
Second Officer

Kmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobby

I dont know if im stupid or something but when i log on to herpa's club shop I dont see any of these listed. What am I doing wrong?
Kmonaghen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 05:02 AM   #220
just crazy

Arrived yesterday:

EC-CLD_L
EC-CLD_R
HS-HBA_L
HS-XBA_R

Old 11-29-2017, 06:41 AM   #221
Earning My Wings

TPL1011 is flying under the radar

both beautiful. thanks faucett!
TPL1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 08:27 AM   #222
RJ Second Officer

MarcSant is flying under the radar

Aviaco's DC9 is now Available?!?!?
MarcSant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 11:15 AM   #223
First Officer

fgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dog

Love that NokScoot
fgtmsnazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 10:46 AM   #224
just crazy

Free club model of the year 2017:

Zimbabwe Airways B777-200 9M-MRP 530965

Next club model:

TransBrasil B727-27C PT-TYU turqouise/orange c/s 531115 (Jan 2018)

Old 12-01-2017, 10:56 AM   #225
Big Brother is watching

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faucett Peru View Post
Free club model of the year 2017:

Air Zimbabwe B777-200 9M-MRP 530965
Here we go:
Attached Thumbnails
Herpa Wings Club models list.-zimbabwe.jpg  

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: