Herpa breaking news. - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:13 AM   #91
First Officer

EI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributor
Re: A question to Mr. Borgmann.

Well i may have over-reacted, i'm just annoyed about no Aer Lingus A320 family models, its urgent.
Ok, I'm from the South, but I had flown on the Shorts 360s, and they weren't the best to fly on. The SAAB 340B's were really much better.

Well, its all about opinion, so I don't like them , and you both do, so thats ok. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I just don't like them. .
EI-LAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2011, 12:05 PM   #92
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

I've never flown on one, so i cant really say anything about the planes themself, but its a cute little plane.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:59 PM   #93
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

I understand EI-LAX: i am not Irish but i think that Aer Lingus A320 is a MUST in our 1:500 collection! I think that the missing of a NG Aer Lingus fleet is a dramatic lack in our collection, and Herpa have to produce A320, A330-200/300, A321, before to dedicate its efforts to Shorts model (very nice indeed). Why? Because it is one of the most important airlines of the world, because EIRE is a great country and many many Irish people have colonized the world, and Aer Lingus is the way they have used to do it (almost those who have not used the ships!). Aer Lingus airplanes are a common view in almost all the European airports and, last but not least, its three greens livery is amazing!!!
After my love dedication to Ireland and Aer Lingus, i would like also to have more Italian airlines, and Neos in particular: it was announced by Herpa in the last year, and now i want to know something more about this beautiful (and important charter) airline.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-06-2011, 01:22 PM   #94
First Officer

Mr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter
I understand EI-LAX: i am not Irish but i think that Aer Lingus A320 is a MUST in our 1:500 collection! I think that the missing of a NG Aer Lingus fleet is a dramatic lack in our collection, and Herpa have to produce A320, A330-200/300, A321, before to dedicate its efforts to Shorts model (very nice indeed)
It absolutely a must for nearly all collections.. we have almost all models of airlines representing west-European as well as many former sovjet countries.

For me another priority is a decent Turkish 737/A320. Not the 737 without winglets, that's not current anymore. And the A330 is wearing old colors.. Certainly not a must just before the slight livery adjustment.

And of course, we should not forget TAP Portugal. One of the most original and good-looking mordern liveries flying around in Europe.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:52 PM   #95
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

I agree with you Bas. I send questions to Herpa to know something more about the future; TAP A320 is an highlight, but also Aer Lingus and Neos could be highlights for many collectors!!! Sure for me!

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
Old 01-06-2011, 02:55 PM   #96
ATP Captain

Canadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast icon

what about the Delta 747-400 we have all been waiting for, for over a year?

What about some more regional aircraft and airlines from around the world e.g:
UK - Eastern Airway
USA: Virgin America, Canjet
Asia/Oceiana: Jetsatr
Canadiankid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:56 PM   #97
Flying Lawyer

abigaruda is flying under the radarabigaruda is flying under the radar

Please, do not forget airlines from south east asia (ASEAN countries) too, many beatiful airlines connecting the peninsulas and thousand of islands here
abigaruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:37 AM   #98
The Dark Side

I forgot to report the last question to Mr. Borgmann: "What about models and airlines from Russia?"

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-07-2011, 09:54 AM   #99
ATP Captain

Canadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast icon

In regrades to Russian aircraft/airlines

I would personally like to see a lit more soviet union reg planes etc..
Maybe a few more Aeroflot in the "flot colours" as we only saw 2 models with these colours.....Possibly some re-releases such as the Aeroflot A310 in the 1990's colours with NG gear

I'd like to see maybe some of the Yak and suko jets and the Tu144 being produced.
Airlines I'd like to see/ see more of are KMV and S7.
Old 05-12-2011, 01:44 PM   #100
The Dark Side

NEW Herpa releases now shipping

Hi friends. These models are available:

Maximus Air Cargo An-124
BA Cityflyer ERJ-190
Bmi Regional ERJ-145
Qatar Air Force C-17
US Navy Seahawks Orion
Austrian Airlines B767-300WL
KLM Skyteam B737-900.

Good news for us collectors!

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-12-2011, 02:54 PM   #101
ATP Captain

re: NEW Herpa releases now shipping

Awesome, thank you for the update, Hopefully will get my cityflyer soon........

I am quite excited to go to Zurich as well now and possibly get the bmi ERJ and more!
Old 05-12-2011, 05:34 PM   #102
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby
Does it really make sense to start a thread when standard Herpa models arrive in shops? They'll be available from every retailer shortly, so why give a single one free advertising? I'd rather not see this set a precedent.

Last edited by mmu69; 05-12-2011 at 05:36 PM.
mmu69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 06:18 PM   #103
United777

JoseLao is flying under the radarJoseLao is flying under the radar

I just picked up the Austrian 767-300 and United A319 from the waffle collect.
JoseLao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 06:56 AM   #104
The Dark Side

Of course i absolutely do not want to advertise a shop rather than another, partly because i have not interest in doing so. I wanted to warn all friends of the long-awaited models (especially BA Cityflyer ERJ-190, Bmi Regional ERJ-145, Qatar AF C-17) now available!
But the strange thing is that there aren't United and Olympic A319: i thought they might be available before DUS fair.

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-13-2011, 10:05 AM   #105
ATP Captain

Maybe Herpa will release them at DUS fair as LTD edition like the bmi Regional!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: