A thread for samples owners. - Page 23 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-23-2019, 11:47 AM   #331
RJ Captain

mmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributor
Re: A thread for samples owners.

I would pay a hell lot of money for a Starjets MD-11 in Widget livery. But how to get one? :-(

You have never seen a rock show until you've seen KISS
mmp-ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2019, 01:19 PM   #332
RJ First Officer

captainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributor

An old Herpa Wings B747 sample in United Airlines Saul Bass livery is on ebay. There was 2 available. I have purchased one.
captainflynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 04:28 PM   #333
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

You have a link?

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2019, 09:59 PM   #334
RJ First Officer

captainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributor

Sorry just seen your message, wingslover. Just had a look and it appears to have since sold as it doesn't come up.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:35 AM   #335
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Nice UTair B767-200ER sample. This one uses the Hogan mold instead of the newly-developed mold by Herpa. Not the first time I see this sample, but still a nice model

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Herpa-Wings-...0AAOSw64Zd4~RJ
Old 12-06-2019, 09:31 AM   #336
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Looks like a very nice sample on a nice mould too..!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 05:49 AM   #337
Earning My Wings

TopJet is flying under the radar

I think this was a regular release years ago. Anyway, the sample version.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Herpa-1-5...QAAOSw7wZeMqma
TopJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 07:28 PM   #338
RJ First Officer

That does indeed look like a nice sample.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: