Flight's fleet - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.
Old 12-15-2011, 03:24 PM   #1
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Flight's fleet

By request from fellow member Charter(thanks for the name suggestion) i will, in this thread, show my collection and every new entry into it.

We start of with my Aeroflot fleet:

CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2011, 03:33 PM   #2
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: Flight's fleet

Next up is Northwest:

PanAm:

And TUIfly:

Old 12-15-2011, 03:41 PM   #3
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby

Nice pictures! I like the PanAm A320. Itīs cute

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Faucett Peru is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2011, 03:54 PM   #4
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Great shots,are the two 721's Starjets?...

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:56 PM   #5
Red Eagles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faucett Peru View Post
Nice pictures! I like the PanAm A320. Itīs cute
Indeed. It is a cute little plane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
Great shots,are the two 721's Starjets?...
I wish. The only real StarJets model i have is the Air Canda retrojet, which you'll soon see. The 721s and the MD-11 are Schuco.
Old 12-15-2011, 03:58 PM   #6
Red Eagles!

Here are all of the airlines of which i only have one model:

The smallest member of my 1/500 collection:

Old 12-15-2011, 04:01 PM   #7
Red Eagles!

And as i've already shown the smallest member, here is the largest one:
Old 12-15-2011, 04:38 PM   #8
FRA Fan

AVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributor

I realy like the angle u made ur pics. They are very clear and show so many nice aircrafts.

Nice russian fleet you have. But my favs so far are the Cubana and the Air Hongkong.
AVIator85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:42 PM   #9
Red Eagles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVIator85 View Post
I realy like the angle u made ur pics. They are very clear and show so many nice aircrafts.
Thanks mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVIator85 View Post
Nice russian fleet you have. But my favs so far are the Cubana and the Air Hongkong.
Yeah, i've got a soft spot for russian planes.

The AHK was a real bargain actually. Ģ45. A pretty good price for such a rare beauty.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:12 PM   #10
Captain

SP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dog

Really nice of you to post these wonderful pictures, Oskar. I have waited to see some pictures of your collection as a loyal and trusted member. I see you are into soviet aircraft, yes?
Old 12-15-2011, 05:31 PM   #11
ATP Captain

cathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dog

Wow you got that Air Hong Kong model!!! very rare, wish I got that!
cathay250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:10 AM   #12
Red Eagles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP-LLC View Post
Really nice of you to post these wonderful pictures, Oskar. I have waited to see some pictures of your collection as a loyal and trusted member. I see you are into soviet aircraft, yes?
Yes indeed. There's just something special about them that make them so interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathay250 View Post
Wow you got that Air Hong Kong model!!! very rare, wish I got that!
I am very pleased by the fact that i have it.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:35 AM   #13
Ferry Enthusiast

Andrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobby

Great fleet! I love the Cubana IL-96, I want one in 1:400
Old 12-16-2011, 09:55 AM   #14
ATP Captain

bmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dog

Great fleet mate, very impressive stuff, enjoyed looking at the pictures.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:00 AM   #15
Red Eagles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew757 View Post
Great fleet! I love the Cubana IL-96, I want one in 1:400
Thanks Andrew, i hope you get it some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmibaby737 View Post
Great fleet mate, very impressive stuff, enjoyed looking at the pictures.
Thanks buddy!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: