Flight's fleet - Page 54 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.
Old 10-30-2021, 02:37 PM   #796
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: Flight's fleet

Two more models arrived yesterday, including one new airline. The models in question were...

Azimuth, Sukhoi SuperJet 100-95LR RA-89085 "Volga"

and...

S7 Airlines Boeing 737-8MAX VQ-BGW, which also means I now have one of each S7/Sibir model produced in 1:500, plus that one custom. And I will admit, their new livery is growing on me. I certainly hope Herpa will produce more, both in the new livery and the older ones.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2021, 10:01 PM   #797
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Two beautiful models, with very nice liveries!
I wish S7 had kept some red in their livery - to be honest, I don't think they should have moved from their previous livery, it was already fresh and adequate.
Old 10-30-2021, 10:25 PM   #798
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

I do agree that the red was a nice touch, and I did also prefer their previous livery to this one. I mean, it was unique, it stood out, it looked great. But this may well be one of the better redesigns lately, in my opinion.

Old 10-31-2021, 07:12 AM   #799
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Great models Oskar! The B38M mould looks good on the S7, but their new colourscheme must be extemely practical in Siberia when determining if there is a need to de-ice

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 09:50 AM   #800
Red Eagles!

It's actually been a few weeks since these two arrived, but I haven't had time to share them until now.

LOT ERJ-170LR SP-LDE

Aerocaribbean Il-18D CU-T1532

There is currently one more model on its way, which should hopefully arrive during the coming week.
Old 12-02-2021, 03:06 PM   #801
Red Eagles!

And so it arrived, the model I mentioned at the end of my last post. Polish Air Force Tu-154M 101.

Just like last time, though, there is currently one more model on its way.
Old 12-02-2021, 03:50 PM   #802
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
The cockpit windows of these last Tu-154s seem better and all the nose section seems more similar to the real airplane.
The Rossiya Tu-154, in particular, seems really nice.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 03:58 PM   #803
Red Eagles!

Well, Charter, as far as I can tell, the mould hasn't been updated at all. Simply improved printing. But they do look lovely.
Old 12-03-2021, 09:19 PM   #804
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Aerocaribbean IL-18 is soooo nice pretty model!!! The Polish Tu-154 is also a beauty!
Old 12-04-2021, 04:48 AM   #805
RJ Second Officer

Luke2002 is getting startedLuke2002 is getting startedLuke2002 is getting startedLuke2002 is getting startedLuke2002 is getting startedLuke2002 is getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
And so it arrived, the model I mentioned at the end of my last post. Polish Air Force Tu-154M 101.

Just like last time, though, there is currently one more model on its way.
This one is just perfect!
Luke2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 11:37 AM   #806
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Great models Oskar!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
Old 12-12-2021, 11:14 AM   #807
Red Eagles!

It's been quite some time since I last added an Aeroflot aircraft to my collection, unless one includes the Gromov Il-976 shown back in October. But, wait a second... Russianplanes and Planelogger both list this as an Air Force aircraft. Hm...
Either way, here is RA-82012, an An-124 built in 1991.
Old 12-12-2021, 03:50 PM   #808
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
It's been quite some time since I last added an Aeroflot aircraft to my collection, unless one includes the Gromov Il-976 shown back in October. But, wait a second... Russianplanes and Planelogger both list this as an Air Force aircraft. Hm...
Either way, here is RA-82012, an An-124 built in 1991.
Beautiful monster!

RA-82013/14/30/32/37 are part of 224th Flight Unit of Russian Air Force, but i am not able to find the RA-82012.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 04:13 PM   #809
Red Eagles!

The oldest picture I can find of the real RA-82012 is from 2012, showing it stored, and even then its livery was very faded. The newest image is from 2013, so it might even be scrapped by now, I don't know. There's no status listed for it.

Although I did find one Russian document which, according to Google Translate, states the aircraft was built in 1986, not 1991, and that it was delivered to "556 VTAP, 235 VTAP, 224 LO."
Old 12-13-2021, 01:04 PM   #810
Admin

I have the same model of RA-82012! It's my only AN124, so a bit special to me. Up until I bought the model, I never knew the AN124 was operated by the Russian giant!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: