Big Bird 1:500 - "Masterpiece" in Your Hand - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-08-2020, 05:53 AM   #31
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Big Bird 1:500 - "Masterpiece" in Your Hand

Nice to meet you too.
The same model for almost everyone and the same section, the vertical tail completely cracked and ready to be pulverized.
Very sad.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2020, 09:23 AM   #32
Earning My Wings

Mamunti is flying under the radarMamunti is flying under the radarMamunti is flying under the radar

[QUOTE=aw7004_pat;1156364]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aw7004_pat View Post
Hahaha, nice to meet you, Charter ~

It's my poor CI 747-400 OC ....

Auch! . Now I am afraid of my Big bird Negus British 747 . Sorry to hear that so many models and collectors have been affected by this problem.

The picture looks like trying to recreate a diorama of the 1993 Kai Tak China Airlines accident. If I remember correctly the authorities blew off the tail with explosive so it wasn’t a hazard at the end of the runway and took some time to move the aircraft out of the water
Attached Thumbnails
Big Bird 1:500 - "Masterpiece" in Your Hand-0160801.jpg  
Mamunti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 10:12 AM   #33
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

[QUOTE=Mamunti;1156414]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aw7004_pat View Post

Auch! . Now I am afraid of my Big bird Negus British 747 . Sorry to hear that so many models and collectors have been affected by this problem.

The picture looks like trying to recreate a diorama of the 1993 Kai Tak China Airlines accident. If I remember correctly the authorities blew off the tail with explosive so it wasn’t a hazard at the end of the runway and took some time to move the aircraft out of the water
This would be a good idea and a beautiful diorama.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2020, 07:56 PM   #34
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamunti View Post
hahaha indeed!
It seems the miniature is really trying to replicate real life!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: