Charter's collection. - Page 517 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 4.79 average.
Old 02-10-2021, 03:23 PM   #7741
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
I think It Is impossible to ask more for 1:500 scale: some little improvements like the pylons of the engines and more details on the fuselage, nothing more.
We need a new manufacturer with completely new moulds, something like StarJets or NG Model.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2021, 02:45 PM   #7742
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter's collection.

Just arrived:

Cabo Verde Airlines B757-200WL D4-CCH (Club Model)

Ariana Afghan Airlines DC-10-30 (Club Model)

About the details on Club models, as promised Herpa added them.
In this Cabo Verde B757 you can see more small details on the top of the fuselage

on the forward and nose section, including Pitot tubes

and on the back of the fuselage

Please don't comment about the nose section of the mould...AWFUL.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 02-23-2021, 04:31 PM   #7743
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Please don't comment about the nose section of the mould...AWFUL.
Sadly, not just that!
The gears are also terrible, and your model have a crooked engine

Old 02-24-2021, 08:18 AM   #7744
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
Sadly, not just that!
The gears are also terrible, and your model have a crooked engine
Always the same problem: this mould should be adjusted under many aspects, not only updated but literally adjusted; on the other way Herpa is the only manufacturer and we have to take what is produced.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-09-2021, 12:32 PM   #7745
The Dark Side

Just arrived:

Airbus Beluga XL
CSA A320 new livery
Azur Airlines Germany B767-300 (2nd model, it will become Azur Air Russia)
Emirates A380 "Year of Tolerance"
Cargolux B747-8F LX-VCC
Air France B787-9 (re-release)
United Airlines B787-10 new livery
Etihad B787-9 "Choose the USA"
Etihad B787-9 "Choose Japan"
British Airways B747-100 "Farewell"

Pics will be posted soon...

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-14-2021, 02:54 PM   #7746
The Dark Side

Just arrived.

Cargolux B747-8F "50 years"

Emirates A380 "Year of Tolerance"

Air France B787-9 re-release

United Airlines B787-10 new livery

Airbus BelugaXL

Etihad B787-9 "Choose the USA"

British Airways B747-100 "Farewell"

Etihad Airways B787-9 "Choose Japan"

CSA A320 revised livery

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-14-2021, 02:55 PM   #7747
The Dark Side

The models all together

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-15-2021, 04:20 AM   #7748
Captain

Eurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dog

Hi Charter !

Could you please post a comparison between the Cargolux 50 years and another Cargolux 747-8F previously released (VCD or VCB) ? Thanks
Eurojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 05:14 AM   #7749
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurojet View Post
Hi Charter !

Could you please post a comparison between the Cargolux 50 years and another Cargolux 747-8F previously released (VCD or VCB) ? Thanks
Ok, in the next days you will have the comparison.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-15-2021, 07:15 AM   #7750
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Neat additions to your large collection Ale, Air France's livery looks neat on the 787 IMHO.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 09:04 AM   #7751
Big Brother is watching

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

Herpa mentioned differences between the Christmas Beluga and this one. Is it just the hinged nose?

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 03:59 PM   #7752
The Dark Side

Quote:
Hi Charter !

Here the comparison for you.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-19-2021, 11:04 PM   #7753
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

The new model looks bad with that wrongly positioned cockpit window!
Old 03-21-2021, 06:24 AM   #7754
Captain

Eurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dogEurojet is a top dog

Thanks Charter for the comparison. I will not buy the model with these badly positioned cockpit windows.
Eurojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 09:29 AM   #7755
The Dark Side

Quote:
Thanks Charter for the comparison. I will not buy the model with these badly positioned cockpit windows.
You're welcome.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: