Charter's collection. - Page 51 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 4.79 average.
Old 11-25-2011, 01:09 PM   #751
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter's collection.

Oh man! That GC DC-8 is lovely!
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2011, 01:10 PM   #752
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Royal Jordanian A340-200:

China Eastern A340-600:

Air Asia X A340-300:

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!

Last edited by Charter; 11-25-2011 at 01:16 PM.
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 01:12 PM   #753
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

And the Raiders jet! Wonderful!

Old 11-25-2011, 01:13 PM   #754
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
And the Raiders jet! Wonderful!
It's beautiful. It is important to have Air Asia X models in our 1:500 scale; now i'm waiting for the A330-300!

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.

Last edited by Charter; 11-25-2011 at 01:16 PM.
Old 11-25-2011, 05:22 PM   #755
ATP Captain

cathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dog

The Royal Jordanian and China Eastern A340s Look great! really hoping that oneday we get a China Eastern A330 or A321....
cathay250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 04:21 PM   #756
The Dark Side

Some models i really love...

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-27-2011, 09:35 AM   #757
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby

Thanks for sharing the pictures Alessandro!

Is it me, or is the Alaska/Horizon DHC-8 colors chipped-off in the middle region of the smiling Eskimos hair??

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Faucett Peru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:12 AM   #758
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faucett Peru View Post
Thanks for sharing the pictures Alessandro!

Is it me, or is the Alaska/Horizon DHC-8 colors chipped-off in the middle region of the smiling Eskimos hair??
Yes, there are some imperfections on the fuselage color, after the engines.

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-28-2011, 05:29 PM   #759
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby

Well, I mean this:
Attached Images

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Faucett Peru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 05:34 PM   #760
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faucett Peru View Post
Well, I mean this:
Oh i did not see it...this is the second imperfection. If you have a look to the second part of the fuselage, after the wings and the engines, there is an imperfection on the blue line.

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-29-2011, 11:46 AM   #761
The Dark Side

Some other models i really love.

Nordic Leisure MD-90:

Air Baltic B757-200WL: really cool!

Swiss A320:

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-29-2011, 11:49 AM   #762
Red Eagles!

I live the Nordic Leisure livery and the MD-90.

Last edited by Flight fan; 11-29-2011 at 11:51 AM.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:40 PM   #763
The Dark Side

Azerbaijan Airlines fleet (improved photos):

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-29-2011, 04:02 PM   #764
ATP Captain

Conventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobby

Really great models and photos ! Thanks Alessandro ! Although I will probably never get over the annoying typo on the TAP A320...
Old 12-07-2011, 02:19 PM   #765
The Dark Side

Hi, i have received these news:
SAS CRJ-900
Condor Peanuts B757-300WL
Malev Dash 8-400 retrņ
United A320 Friend ship
Kulula B737-800WL
Finnair ERJ-190
I will show the photos.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: