Charter's collection. - Page 506 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 4.79 average.
Old 06-05-2020, 01:21 PM   #7576
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter's collection.

Ethiopian Airlines B787-9

Yes, a real beauty!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2020, 01:23 PM   #7577
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Philippines A350-900: beautiful!

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.
Old 06-05-2020, 01:26 PM   #7578
The Dark Side

KLM B747-400 "100 Years"

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-05-2020, 01:28 PM   #7579
The Dark Side

KLM B777-300ER "100 Years"

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-05-2020, 02:45 PM   #7580
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Thanks for sharing these beauties Alessandro!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 06:26 AM   #7581
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Thanks for sharing these beauties Alessandro!
Thanks Thom.
"Your" KLM is a beautiful airline and i have developed the B747-400 "100 Years" view....

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-06-2020, 07:12 AM   #7582
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Of course I had to buy that model too, my last flight on the KLM 747 (and to date) has been on PH-BFW 'Shanghai'

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
Old 06-06-2020, 08:08 AM   #7583
The Dark Side

Quote:
Of course I had to buy that model too, my last flight on the KLM 747 (and to date) has been on PH-BFW 'Shanghai'
She is a M version...
What a beauty!

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-07-2020, 06:18 PM   #7584
RJ First Officer

arbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributor

Nice one Charter! Queen of sky will always be my love...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
She is a M version...
What a beauty!

Old 06-08-2020, 04:02 PM   #7585
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbappy View Post
Nice one Charter! Queen of sky will always be my love...
Thanks my friend. I will love always love the Queen of the sky too, and KLM one will remain one of the most beautiful ever.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-09-2020, 03:03 PM   #7586
The Dark Side

Just arrived.
Airbus A350-1000 "Carbon fibre livery" (Club model).

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-09-2020, 03:04 PM   #7587
The Dark Side

The nose section shape is too inclined respect the real airplane, as all Herpa A350 models, but the amount of details is impressive and they make this model beautiful.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-10-2020, 03:23 AM   #7588
Admin

If only they'd produce their regular releases with this many details! The prices justify them!

Old 06-10-2020, 11:11 AM   #7589
Puddle Jumper

Collector787 is flying under the radar

Quote:
If only they'd produce their regular releases with this many details! The prices justify them!
YES, they really should do so! The A350-1000 just Looks amazing with this livery and all the Details!!
Collector787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 03:23 PM   #7590
The Dark Side

Quote:
Completely agree dear Thom and, as usual, i don't understand Herpa plans...maybe because i am too stupid.
What the problem to add all the details on their A350's (and not only the A350)? Even the nose section, not so well done, seems about perfect!

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: